Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Best Mini War Unit

bookabooka55

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FI's unit is **** compared to other clan's unit. Their unit does stomp on some 'good' warrers from other clans, but when they face another unit it's just a faceroll lol (Despite FI's claims of having a 30-2 P2P record or whatever they actually have only defeated us one more time than we have defeated them, we faced the exact same people every mini against them except one where they brought one person in who was actually under lvl 100 for a round)

For P2P unit's I would definitely say the best is between FOE, TLP, and Havoc (Clans only) EOP could have a nasty unit if they used a better split of mage/rangers (they have some beast tanks like the ol' swu00o0op and nish back in his prime) but they don't and would generally get stomped vs another unit.

For overall P2P Unit's (including teams) it would be pretty weird, for example say NP and TLP or FOE fought each other, would have to see where some people decide to go to fight with to decide who wins

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

i haven't f2p mini'd for a month or two but for most of the last 2 years we've easily beaten anyone in a f2p mini if the majority of our people were our "unit", difference is unlike clans like fi and cp, we don't only mini with our unit and we pretty much let anyone get minis whenever they want as long as they have people on.

CP's f2p mini unit is good though, mainly because its the same kids i was mini'ing against 2 and a half years ago, although back then most of the minis were 20 def cap and thats when they did a lot better, nowadays most are 1 def cap and they don't do as well. I don't know why people are saying FI's f2p mini unit is so good, whenever i've mini'd against "pbk0's mini unit" in the past its been a bunch of level 80 kids from finland or holland or something and its not uncommon for our old gmt unit (tayyab, jonty, tastemyscim, leech, bxtxd, lead slugs, etc.) to beat them without even losing 1 person lol.

as for p2p i don't really know or care, every clan has a handful of level 120's and since dung came out all p2p minis have been are dscim spec - pile with mauls, not even fun anymore.

qOY7v.png

i haven't f2p mini'd for a month or two but for most of the last 2 years we've easily beaten anyone in a f2p mini if the majority of our people were our "unit", difference is unlike clans like fi and cp, we don't only mini with our unit and we pretty much let anyone get minis whenever they want as long as they have people on.

as for p2p i don't really know or care, every clan has a handful of level 120's and since dung came out all p2p minis have been are dscim spec - pile with mauls, not even fun anymore.

^

So many bad mini warrers are **** riding "1 def dung on sol spec and rest off" they can't even mini right lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

David Rich Evan Rino Tyler

If you came across those people together in a 5v5 you probably got scarred across the forehead with the sign of a lightning bolt.

and then u wake up and realize the only 2 good people on that list are rino/rich

Fury's F2P Unit is Pretty Good but best idk maybe i dont pay attention to big clans

p2p: TLP FOE FI Havoc.. one of those i hope.

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

F2P: EoP

P2P: Don't pay attention but I know Foe and Tlp are both very good.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

f2p - #dutchies << haven't seen them lose tbh

p2p - FI <<too many 122's

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

lol mini unit

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg