Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation vs Excel F2P Midweek

-Austin-

9qgs9e.png

Tonight, Activation had around 10 members on, with no one to mini. We saw that xL had around 10 in their IRC. Knowing that they're usually up for a wilderness fight, we asked away. xL gladly accepted.

33012535.png

Our first fight of the night took place around corp, where we happened to meet after a bit of confusion with where the fight would take place. Activation held the area north strong, and then started push Excel back south of Corp. At this point Activation gained a strong number advantage, and the few Excel who survived were pushed back into Mossies.

33012535.png

We quickly got a fall in and went to vents. At the vents we rested until we were greeted by a fall in of Excelers, lead by the one and only Hon0r. We held the area in the vents, binding and killing all who entered.
Slowly Excel's numbers depleted, and were forced to run west into single.

33012535.png

The fights continued. Excel basically took over the second half of the fights, while Activation won the first half. It was a really fun thing to do, and we ended our night out with a BS Fest. Glad that you could give us some midweek fun xL. I'd love to do it again sometime.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Nice job boys

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Wtf short videos? Thanks for the Pkri though.

I showed where we won. I mentioned that you had control the second half of the trip. My video is sped up x3.5 so it's alot faster than the fight that actually took place.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

clearly had 15 in the first vid, might want to edit that

gj though

Sorry. I guess now that i look back at it, it does look misleading. We had 10 people on for a MIni war when we got the run in. We massed up for a bit and we were able to pull 15 for the run in with xL.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png