Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Support Pure Clans

Taste

Eric, you have no idea.

Main clans are WORSE then the pure community, in all seriousness. There's more hacking there then there is here, there's more selfish nerds, there's more crashing, there's more spying, there's more everything.

The main world is terribly confused, minus all the scumbag 30 defence clans, the pure community is the place to be.

30 def ******* owns :thumbsup:

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

Not really striving when there's 1 pure clan (NME). Besides that, the community is terrible. Although judging by that topic, the main community isn't extremely better.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Maybe all these clans accepting 35+ Def should just become RPCs or become mains.

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

Eric, you have no idea.

Main clans are WORSE then the pure community, in all seriousness. There's more hacking there then there is here, there's more selfish nerds, there's more crashing, there's more spying, there's more everything.

The main world is terribly confused, minus all the scumbag 30 defence clans, the pure community is the place to be.

30 def ******* owns :thumbsup:

shut up noob

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

Looks like the mains know what a pure is, when almost all the clans that visit this forum don't.

Haha.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Looks like the mains know what a pure is, when almost all the clans that visit this forum don't.

:thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Mains are **** at warring (referring to pure warring as just "mass sniping"), but better with their communities/legacies.

I've heard some main clan members classify "HF, PX, and VH" as "pure" clans... Which although I won't condemn their entire community for, just shows the lack of knowledge concerning pures in general.

His Lordship has good points in his video, ones I agree with, because wherever some main skillers go, level 3-60 skillers will risk, which will encourage pure pkers to venture out again as well.

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

God, those mains on Zybez are so stupid it is sickening. They look down on the pure world for what reason? Do they not see what they do in wars is equally as stupid and requires just as little skills as do ours?

RS pvp isn't even on the same level as a real MMO's pvp is, such as WoW. Do I go posting on unrelated topics about how very few, if any of them could achieve a 2.6k rating in arenas, or any other game that requires skill for that matter? No because it's not relevent to the topic in discussion. They're delusional if they believe their form of warring takes more skill than ours. At least in our wars you need to react faster or die because we don't have def and rune to fall back on.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

My first post in months, but it had to be done.

qft

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

not much point in it really.

pure clanning is dying just as much as main clanning; though while main clanning is dying due to inactivity pure clanning is dying in community and demeanor

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3