Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan History

Halloween

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=4873

I have always been curious about any person I've met on this game, on their thoughts about their clan leaders, influences, or simply their clan history. Suicide, a close friend of mine inspired me to really take advantage of the "About Me" section on the forums and blog on it. I've posted the majority of what I remember from how I got to this game, to promotions, to my pking gallery, to my influences and clan history. I'm pretty sure most people don't show praise to the people who really taught them to progress in this game, but I wrote about my close friends and clan leaders who have shown me a thing or two. Since it's open to anyone, I want to show everyone my profile in case any of you are curious on how I got to this game and what I've done or been through. If you guys care to view or comment about it, please do. If you guys wanna post a comment on how you got here, or what clans you've been in please do so. I'm curious on how some of the ranks of others clan have gotten to their position, and who they have learned from. Maybe post how you learned to write something as simple as purewarfare topics from, calling in mini's, weekends, or preps. Leave positive feedback :) and your history from clanning whether it be promotions, demotions, and or closures. :wub:

Profile: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=4873

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was good a read. I will post mines soon =] Goodjob

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

I've been in masser clans, low level pure clans, and med-level pure clans for the majority of 2006-2009.

When my ex-clan, Veneratio, closed in late 2009 I wanted to quit Runescape and clanning for good and focus 100% on IRL. My plans were foiled when Goop sweet talked me into joining EoP and Matty b/rest of Vo peer pressured me into joining with them.

I joined EoP in December 2009 with the notion of becoming a +1 on trips and not worrying about clan problems. A few weeks later I was promoted warlord, I didn't know why because I definitely didn't deserve it, but seeing as I just love leading, calling, organizing/controlling stuff, I took advantage of the warlord promotion and emerged in early 2010.

The current leadership and I were young and full of potential as we accomplished many things together including;

- Going from a 90% F2P clan to a 50/50 clan.

- Breaking into the top and turning the top 2 into a top 3 for the first time since Fi.

- Won many rivalries on our road to the top, won't mention any names as I don't wait to bait any clans.

- Became notorious and nick-named "pirates" because of how we ran our trips.

Late 2010 and early 2011 is when I started to main call for EoP in F2P as some of our older callers went inactive or retired. That's when I fell in love with calling and started leading preps/trips 24/7.

Summer 2011 is when I started doing more for EoP, rather than just in-game leading/calling. I started to take control of the clan and adminstrate it.

I went slightly inactive in Fall of 2011 but came back strong as ever and was promoted to leader on January 1st 2012.

I'm currently the leader of EoP and plan to make clanning as fun and enjoyable as possible for my members.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

I've been in masser clans, low level pure clans, and med-level pure clans for the majority of 2006-2009.

When my ex-clan, Veneratio, closed in late 2009 I wanted to quit Runescape and clanning for good and focus 100% on IRL. My plans were foiled when Goop sweet talked me into joining EoP and Matty b/rest of Vo peer pressured me into joining with them.

I joined EoP in December 2009 with the notion of becoming a +1 on trips and not worrying about clan problems. A few weeks later I was promoted warlord, I didn't know why because I definitely didn't deserve it, but seeing as I just love leading, calling, organizing/controlling stuff, I took advantage of the warlord promotion and emerged in early 2010.

The current leadership and I were young and full of potential as we accomplished many things together including;

- Going from a 90% F2P clan to a 50/50 clan.

- Breaking into the top and turning the top 2 into a top 3 for the first time since Fi.

- Won many rivalries on our road to the top, won't mention any names as I don't wait to bait any clans.

- Became notorious and nick-named "pirates" because of how we ran our trips.

Late 2010 and early 2011 is when I started to main call for EoP in F2P as some of our older callers went inactive or retired. That's when I fell in love with calling and started leading preps/trips 24/7.

Summer 2011 is when I started doing more for EoP, rather than just in-game leading/calling. I started to take control of the clan and adminstrate it.

I went slightly inactive in Fall of 2011 but came back strong as ever and was promoted to leader on January 1st 2012.

I'm currently the leader of EoP and plan to make clanning as fun and enjoyable as possible for my members.

I never knew you were warlord of EOP for such a long period of time. It's nice to see your loyalty and dedication towards EOP keeping them strong and active. I liked it Captain Utters :wub:

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

nice profile and history you have there.

i went from fatal purez in 08 to tyrant pures that may in 2008, divinity for a week after tp closed and back to tp when it reopened (now called abolition). Later joined a short term clan Final Legacy with Chad|Toxine and Ron before joining CP with them in feb 2009 =)

Now all 3 of us are ranks and have helped CP through tough times especially when we first joined and Rage was still leading. I love to f2p and hope that my clan will continue to emphasize that aspect of the game.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

nice profile and history you have there.

i went from fatal purez in 08 to tyrant pures that may in 2008, divinity for a week after tp closed and back to tp when it reopened (now called abolition). Later joined a short term clan Final Legacy with Chad|Toxine and Ron before joining CP with them in feb 2009 =)

Now all 3 of us are ranks and have helped CP through tough times especially when we first joined and Rage was still leading. I love to f2p and hope that my clan will continue to emphasize that aspect of the game.

I like your history, I never knew how you obtained you rank.. you should elaborate more on that (;. CP definitely is a force to be reckoned with on Saturdays. I wanna see how you climbed the ladder of ranks inCP

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Very interesting ^.^ How long did that take you?

I started this early on in foe, but really worked on it when I was inactive, just thinking about my past clans and memories. I wrote all my clan history in one day, and 2-3 days about the influential people I wrote about, just really contemplating on it. It took me 2 days to find all my graphics, videos, and signatures from past forums documents. All in all, I didn't write this in a couple days, I just slowly added on to it more and more each day. I like to change the words I write about people, add more gfx, and make it more detailed with picures :).

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

To be fair;

I learned the basics from 1pd and Walli. Foe was my first ever OFFICIAL pure clan, so I did the best I could there and learned the basics as I said.

I then went on to lead my own clan, some of which I learned half my **** from there.

This is ******* embarassing, but I'll admit it..

xVideos really inspired me to love F2p, I learned just about everything there was from that Dutchie ass 4nr, and I loved him etc. I still prefer F2p over P2P any day, cause I know for a fact it takes way more skill.

Further down the road, I joined IR and learned some different tactics from lord Zo. No one else there was really anything significant because I had known them all previously and fought against/won against them before. I learned loads of P2P **** though just cause we did that most of the time.

After that I joined TLP...

These fuckers made me wanna p2p 24/9 but I honestly learned warring there.

If you're completely clueless on how to war..you need to join TLP, you learn so much there.

Master Dissy and Lord gotchoback fkn own k2p is there to teach you how to soothe your voice and make it beautiful..

well ye jsin

nice topic btw

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

semi-tl;dr version;

pk'd with masser main clans like ph, dk (back when they pk'd with open cc's lol) and eventually was led to make a pure by a long time friend of mine.

I first joined epidemic but quickly became bored with pures so I went back to main clanning, after that I officially joined pure hatred (by making an app and not just tagging along in the open cc as a masser lol) and stuck with them for around half a year before quitting runescape. Came back a year or so later to my pure and joined Destructive Pures, they closed and I joined EoP, ended up leaving after around a year and now i'm in TLP ;p

PKed with DMK after I returned to runescape in late 09, joined Worldwide in 2010, left them wit grayson (lol) and joined zenith. stayed there untill they closed, joined EoP until zenith reopened. Left zenith for eop again and recently left eop for tlp

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

To be fair;

I learned the basics from 1pd and Walli. Foe was my first ever OFFICIAL pure clan, so I did the best I could there and learned the basics as I said.

I then went on to lead my own clan, some of which I learned half my **** from there.

This is ******* embarassing, but I'll admit it..

xVideos really inspired me to love F2p, I learned just about everything there was from that Dutchie ass 4nr, and I loved him etc. I still prefer F2p over P2P any day, cause I know for a fact it takes way more skill.

Further down the road, I joined IR and learned some different tactics from lord Zo. No one else there was really anything significant because I had known them all previously and fought against/won against them before. I learned loads of P2P **** though just cause we did that most of the time.

After that I joined TLP...

These fuckers made me wanna p2p 24/9 but I honestly learned warring there.

If you're completely clueless on how to war..you need to join TLP, you learn so much there.

Master Dissy and Lord gotchoback fkn own k2p is there to teach you how to soothe your voice and make it beautiful..

well ye jsin

nice topic btw

I also learned alot from TLP, mostly on how to mini and watching some of their best Mini'ers. I remember when you were a leader, I viewed you as a person who attempted to excel in leadership which I respected you for. Good read from you ;p

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

semi-tl;dr version;

pk'd with masser main clans like ph, dk (back when they pk'd with open cc's lol) and eventually was led to make a pure by a long time friend of mine.

I first joined epidemic but quickly became bored with pures so I went back to main clanning, after that I officially joined pure hatred (by making an app and not just tagging along in the open cc as a masser lol) and stuck with them for around half a year before quitting runescape. Came back a year or so later to my pure and joined Destructive Pures, they closed and I joined EoP, ended up leaving after around a year and now i'm in TLP ;p

I'm very curious for you to explain on your climb through TLP. DP use to be beast back in the day, I remember facing them when I was in TLP. ;^P

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png