Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CJ Tournament (Zybez/RSC hosted)

Arrow

Right my doods so for those that are not active on RSC, annually they do a tournament called the CJ tournament. There is alot of catagories as you guys can see below.

I think it would be pretty prudent for all of you guys to sign up, pull high, and go hard.

The reality at the moment is P2p main clanning is dead as ****, with the only Clans/Teams left being Ancient Fury, Frozen Fury, Kill Orgy, Infliction, Runescape Dinasty, Violent Resoultion, and Reign of Terror.

From that List only 3 of those are "Clans."

This is relevant because the rest are teams and would allow their members to join Pure Clans and have Pure Clan events to take precedent over their Team Events.

Our boy Goop made a topic on behalf of all of us a few days back that was highlighting how well pure clans are doing in comparison to Main clanning, in what I believe was an attempt to say "hey niggas make a pure and join a pure clan so you can actually have fun in p2p"

Come out, showcase high pulls, fun fights, and lets get some new blood into the community.

The CJ's Clan Tournament is back again!

This year we wanted to give the clans what they want and gave the clan leaders an opportunity to give us suggestions for this years tournament. We have attempted to offer something for everyone, with several different F2P and P2P categories and even couple categories for the Pure clans. Those that took part in last years tournament will notice that some categories have been removed and we have introduced couple of new categories, including a Mage/Range only fight and a "Old school" category for those who miss the old days without dungeoneering and other minigame items!

I hope that participation this year is as good as ever and the entire clan world competes to show off their organization and warring ability. I sincerely hope that clans will show good sportmanship and won't ruin the fun with Ddosing or dropping out from the tournament before the end. As always there are rules that must be followed and I hope to avoid a repeat of last year when we had few cases of cheating, so please read the rules carefully and make sure that your members understand them, as ignorance is no excuse. The initial rounds will be large (draws done by random members of the community once more), so please make sure that you get the fights done as early as possible to avoid the last minute scramble in the final few days before the deadline.

Basic Rules:

1. The time, date and details of a fight will be decided upon between the representatives of each opponent. If a suitable time cannot be agreed upon by both clans, a tournament leader or tournament co-leader will choose a neutral time for the fight to take place.

2. The default location for all F2P fights (aside from CWRI which is Turrets map) is central boundary in the Clan Wars Classic map as shown below (anywhere between the green lines):bounds.jpg

3. The default location for P2P fights is Clan Wars Plateau Arena unless both clans agree otherwise.

4. If clans choose to fight in the wilderness, there is no pre-determined default location. We suggest that clans fight somewhere very remote on a PVP world instead of fighting around member’s gate/gds.

5. There will be certain default rules for each fight that can only be changed if both clans agree or the fight already has alternative rules (ie: ranged only fights or P2P fights). The default rules include: all styles, rune armour only (NO corrupt dragon allowed) FOG/RC/Rings allowed, Dungeoneering allowed, F2P only and only those members on each clan’s tournament memberlist may participate.

6. While tournament officials will adjudicate on any in-game issues, we will not pass judgement on DDoSing. We suggest that clans arrange a back up TS or Vent channel, call a truce during tournament fights or arrange another mode of communication (for smaller fights).

7. Upon registration, clans will be asked to provide a Tournament Memberlist. This memberlist must include everybody that will be fighting for your clan (all future applicants, retireds and members). Clans who have members attend fights and are not on the Tournament Memberlist may face punishment (rematch or disqualification). Memberlists may be updated whenever a clan pleases, except during a fight. If a clan is caught updating a memberlist during a fight, the clan will be removed from the tournament. Clans may use either Runehead or RS clan site memberlist.

8. Country clans and teams are allowed. Issues that arise with members that are on more than 1 participating memberlists must follow these guidelines:

If your main clan is involved in a fight, you must fight for them unless the leaders of the main clan decide otherwise.

If you are in 2 teams that fight, then it’s up to the individual member who to fight for. Tournament officials will not intervene in any disagreement.

Tournament officials reserve the right to refuse entry to any team we feel will not engage in the spirit of the tournament.

Tournament officials reserve the right to classify a memberlist as a team or a clan in dubious circumstances. In terms of "main" clans (eg. Df, Tt, eos etc) vs country clans, "main" clans take priority over shared members.

9. Near identical names for members are not allowed in this tournament. No members can have a name that is intended to confuse the opponent (ie. 2 or more members with a similar name). Whether or not a name is intended to be confusing is at the discretion of the tournament officials.

Any breaking of these rules will lead to either disqualification from the category, a rematch or removal from this tournament and future ones. If your clan crashes a fight, or if one of your clan members crashes a fight your clan will be removed from the tournament without hesitation.

For the complete list of rules, read this topic.

Categories:

Free To Play:

Full out war

1 hour cap CWRI (turrets)

50 vs 50

50 vs 50 (Old school)

30 vs 30

20 vs 20

Free to Play (Pure Category):

Full out (105-, mith max armour)

30 vs 30 (105-, mith max armour)

Fun Fights:

2 vs 2 [F2P] - (20+20 v 20+20)

Range Only [F2P] - 20 v 20

Mage and Range only [F2P] - Full Out War

Pay to Play:

Full out war

1 hour cap CWRI (Plateu)

50 vs 50

30 vs 30

20 vs 20

Pay to Play (Pure Category):

Full out (105-, mith max armour)

30 vs 30 (F2P 105-, mith max armour)

Notice: For a category to take place at least 4 clans must enter, else it will be scrapped.

The winners of each category will receive a small underbanner that you can use in your signature. On behalf of the Zybez clan tournament team I want to wish all who enter good luck, let's make this a great tournament. For any questions at all you can always contact any of these people:

Leaders:

Jaacco

Yoto32

Co-Leaders:

*Sam*

Aragon

Bow

Scythe

CD staff CL's are also in the tournament staff to keep things running smoothly.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

It would be cool if we could make a pure category. Too bad 4 pure clans don't exist.

Notice: For a category to take place at least 4 clans must enter, else it will be scrapped.

It would be cool if we could make a pure category. Too bad 4 pure clans don't exist.

Just a word of advice, they won't give a single **** about the 1 vs 30 def arguments, and quite honestly they legitimately wont understand it even if you do explain it to them as they would view even HF as a pure clan. (they WILL group HF in the pure catagory)

So if you decide to enter the tournament, create drama about 1 vs 30 def, and all of that ******** that carries with it.. I will congratulate you here and now on proving their untrue perspective that Pure Clanning is filled with immature idiots who "snipe" with little organization. Because honestly thats what the majority of the main community thinks, and this would be a chance to prove that wrong, and as stated originally recruit new blood into this community.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

Looks interesting

Hiii Hugh.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Had great fun with Chaotic competing in it a while back

right up until we came up against VR... :D

>:o

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Is there a pure catagory?

Yeah but I'm trying you to have fun in some main catagories as lets be honest a nice upset would be awesome to see

It would be cool to take out some main titles; I hope TLP signs up for a few.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

lol people think beating HF matched is a challenge..

1 def matched would be interesting though. Especially likie HF vs CP or HF vs FI

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Just a word of advice, they won't give a single **** about the 1 vs 30 def arguments, and quite honestly they legitimately wont understand it even if you do explain it to them as they would view even HF as a pure clan. (they WILL group HF in the pure catagory)

So if you decide to enter the tournament, create drama about 1 vs 30 def, and all of that ******** that carries with it.. I will congratulate you here and now on proving their untrue perspective that Pure Clanning is filled with immature idiots who "snipe" with little organization. Because honestly thats what the majority of the main community thinks, and this would be a chance to prove that wrong, and as stated originally recruit new blood into this community.

Why would I try to talk to them. Why would I enter that tournament, why would anyone. Just a word of advice, you're wasting your time.

Prove them wrong? They aren't wrong. You're all spastic moronic children. The pure community is just as bad off as the main community.