Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[UP] Uprising vs NME F2P Prep: Our Uprising Will Be Your DownFall

baldie

L2Rta.gif

EGBT1.gif
cDDAE.pnghM4wT.pngVGjb2.png

SENsZ.png

Today after only being open not even 24 hours Uprising respectfully asked Enemy for a F2P prep, which the ranks of Enemy proudly accepted. Uprising massed up over 40 people in the clan chat, but we asked most our members to continue to training considering we knew we would over pull. Thanks for the prep Enemy hope to have more in the future.

4k0kh.png

Videos Of The Day

Bald Mate:

Perm Oil:

4k0kh.png

TbOLb.gif

Round 1

UpRising Starting: 26

Nme Starting: 26

UpRising Ending : 20

Nme Ending: 0

At the start of the prep Uprising started out by defending in the NW trees of the map classic. We quickly took a DD inside of the trees, waiting for our friends to reach us. At the start of the fight NME rushed us with scims out, but with Uprising's experienced leadership & members we quickly took the upper hand in no time. Was a great first round NME!

4k0kh.png

TbOLb.gif

Round 2

UpRising Ending : 0
Nme Ending: 17

The second round was our attacking round, but sadly one of our members attacked NME on accident. We tried to quickly fix the situation, but with us being down 4+ members right at the start we couldn't take the win. Nice 2nd round NME!

4k0kh.png

TbOLb.gif

Round 3

UpRising Ending : 17
Nme Ending: 0

During the 3rd round we truly all had the determination to win the third round. Uprising patiently waited for NME to rush in for a specific purpose. As NME rushed in we quickly killed their fall in leader and a few of their members you rushed inside of us with scimitars. As the fight was progressing Uprising quickly took the upper hand by pushing them into the center of the map. As we reach the center of the map NME decided to head west of the map, but we stayed at the center bone clearing the select few NME members who didn't go west. One the remaining NME were killed at the bone we quickly pushed west dropping the rest of their members

Picture Dump:

120302170919.png
120302170951.png
120302171017.png
120302171203.png
120302171304.png
120302173131.png
120302173149.png
120302173224.png
120302173301.png
120302173355.png
120302223036.png
120302161310.png
120302143203.png

Thank you for the prep NME was great fun, and we hope to have more in the near future.

XKdbA.gif
twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First, Awesome performance today guys.

Btw Enemy asked us for the prep, change it xD.

EDIT: HI FURIOUS.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Nice job, was fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Just as a question, what happens to the zerkers in POT assuming that they came along with 101 sins? Will they have to make/attain pures or will they be using their zerkers?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Just as a question, what happens to the zerkers in POT assuming that they came along with 101 sins? Will they have to make/attain pures or will they be using their zerkers?

I myself was PoT Co-Leader, we all had 1 defence pures prior to this. Some higher than others though, i must say.

We will be using 1-30 Defence accounts only.

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg