Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation Favorite Fights 2nd Month -MPC Journey-

-Austin-

I really want to believe that you guys will make it, but I have never heard of your leadership. NME had successful, intelligent ranks who were experienced.

Good luck though :)

Bvg is their only experienced leader

I really want to believe that you guys will make it, but I have never heard of your leadership. NME had successful, intelligent ranks who were experienced.

We're the most popular kids on the playground.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Difference between calling yourselves popular and actually being the most publicized clan on here, which goes hand in hand with being on the rise.

Cannot imitate that off of NME no matter how hard you try haha

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Difference between calling yourselves popular and actually being the most publicized clan on here, which goes hand in hand with being on the rise.

Cannot imitate that off of NME no matter how hard you try haha

I realize that you feel intimidated, because there is a clan who can keep 1-10 Defence, but try your best to stay off my topics please.

20111117042358adamantbe.png

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Oh well, next time you pm me asking for advice on how to run your clan (like the time you pmed me asking for advice on how to drop multi clanning), remember this lol. we'll see if you last 8 months and actually be on top of the MPC scene half the time (i mean z, cp, ir etc - not xl and diversity)

i'll be on the sidelines laughing at your unoriginality and poorly trying to imitate us haha

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Gotta love how "Were the most popular kids on the playground" was clearly meant as a comedic response, but yet taken seriously and out of hand. I lol'd.

Gotta luv Knucks

lol Knucks I know right.

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

Bvg is their only experienced leader

:whistling:

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

Good luck and keep it up.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS