Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans and their Legends

KaZa

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tlp: Discepolo123, hiei the pk, Barragejnr, finnald, soron

add them all in and you're doin ok

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I really Don't see the big deal here :confused:? I wanted you all to make your own list...lol was it really that difficult? Thanks for those who read it, this isn't an official list because I only covered the bare minimum.

screenshot20120711at333.png

Foe:

1pd,Bonesaw,Zero

MM:

Mahatma obviously, 13th

TLP:

Hiei, Finnald, Cory, Dissy, 0mgimshit23

EOP:

w0w and goop only

Fi:

3hit, Addy Daddy, Skillzy deserves 2 be on this list he stuck with them threw the ***** and is c00l guy

CP:

drunk and honey garlic #1

IR:

Zo, Jr, if will wasn't such a **** muncher he did do a lot 4 IR

Z:

Hormone, Lawson

Defiance:

tom mitch r0n daniel piper papi chulo [dF]L3GIT thomas stylish gl world

Thanks for actually reading unlike the rest of this kids..

i lol'ed at ur TLP list.

Hiei, Finnald, Soron, xm1l1tantx - Great pkers, and some Prossy Lords.

Dutch Leader Etc.

This topic no offense will be outdated really quick. Lists are to large and to add new people to these lists and original old school would be a disgrace to them. Sorry but new pkers are **** compared to old school from FOE/MM/TLP and the few in FI/EOP

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I'm surprised no one has said "you must be new here" yet

oh well. I guess i'll just take my +1

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Wish you would Read :D really not that hard doe. This is my list, and someone did actually say this! But no let us be ignorant and not read :D

"History became legend. Legend became myth. And bla bla bla passed out of all knowledge."

sums up your EOP legends.

Harv pker

Mr Sir Matt

Pk Deadmage

Lovinthemage

Iv E p IV

1 d e r

will/cliw again or whatever he was called

ch33blet to a certain extent

and that's just the leaders/ high council of old

edit: wait are these supposed to be pking legends?

then mainly

lovinthemage

and denis680 3 or something.

EOP wasn't really known for pk videos back then apart from Lovin who had quite a little following.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Pretty sad how mi7tch is the only one who actually ATTEMPTED to make a list, despite all the posts by staff ranging from senior member to moderator who are only encouraging the poor behavior on this topic.

Sorry, Griffin. It was a great idea :)

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Pretty sad how mi7tch is the only one who actually ATTEMPTED to make a list, despite all the posts by staff ranging from senior member to moderator who are only encouraging the poor behavior on this topic.

Meh it is what it is...thanks though.

Where's your list silly poo? <3 :whistling:

Anyways, personally; I would add Toxic Slay, not sure to MM or FOE though... I'll do one person for each clan.

Foe:

Bonesaw Pk - Probably one of the best known pure pkers on Youtube for the past few years.

MM:

I Mahatma I - Rang3r_Elmo is a qtpie too <3

TLP:

Hiei the Pk - "MAIN."

Fatality:

Purple_0wnz - For some reason, I always thought he was black... BUT THATS NOT THE ISSUE.

EoP:

T7emon_arrow - Well known P2P pker with turmoil when it first came out.

ps: im a new *** to the pure community, so dont hate. :(

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

There's only one person that comes to mind when I think of a legend. I'm not going to list a bunch of people that play RuneScape and call them legends. That's just silly. But one player that I thought was a legend in game, in his clan, and with his community was Freryd2lumby from Fatality.

WAR had some.

Me, King Jim Z, Kesha, Souli.

Probably more. But WAR's first success was really because me and Jim made vids and advertised our clan via them. Thats how we got off the ground tbh.

I saw this with outrage as well, they used the momentum from their utube fans to gain them members which really helped them. Id say NPO probably is doing it as well.

Youtube is a powerful tool to really get clans going, and to keep them going. Foe and MM understand this, thats why they keep pumping out videos as much as they can.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

The legends from the chain of clans (The Pures, Epidemic, NME) I've been a part of and I personally respect for what they have done towards the clan(s) ;

Jibs

Bob

Plode

Rage Cutter

Azn Pker

Prateek

Ben

Marty

Sean

Scott

Charlie

Poison

Derrick

Hulkin

Blackman

Fayth

Ragzie

`Ashley

Ownage Milk

Lucky Hit3r

Oidwildy

Amongst many many more...

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Each clan has a couple of Pkers in them that make them famous. These individuals really help out their clan's recruiting and longevity. Please add your list aswell. This is my opinion:

AKA this is suppose to be a topic with lists of youtube heroes not old ranks who were good.