Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith #1 Med Clan ~ A New Era of Domination

Lawson

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I wish people at least tried to post with a sense of humility. Congratz on your trip, looked like you guys enjoyed yourself which is all that matters, not being #1 "med clan."

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Sometimes I wish people at least tried to post with a sense of humility. Congratz on your trip, looked like you guys enjoyed yourself which is all that matters, not being #1 "med clan."

Haha leaning towards agreeing with this, although its got to be said that the moniker of "#1" anything doesn't really mean a whole lot these days, considering a clan like IR still flaunts themselves as #1 MPC or something so I'm happy for people to have their fun

Nice job regardless, looks like you had a really entertaining trip. I particularly enjoyed the PoP stuff :)

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I guess your title did its job, got people mad. lol

No idea why people care so much if u think ur #1 med, from your pov u can be #1 all u want lol. All these ranks are based on views usually anyways, unless theres full outs going on that im missing.

You can claim to be #1 med all you want lol.

Like i said good job.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Wasn't there but I'd advise you not to flame lol, there are already 20 of our guys in your clan, not very wise especially in f2p. Enjoy your p2p ventures tho, keep it up.

CP'S F2P Trips

1.Mass up

2.Bring NPO invites +mains

3. Hug mossies all trip

4.Crash at least 2 fights and not get one 1 v 1.

You guys have the most productive saturdays I've ever seen :whistling:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

ar00000000000000000000000000000

Did POP really have there Fc Open

pop has everything open, look @ nexus topic to hear them in ts soo funny

e0537p.png

Wasn't there but I'd advise you not to flame lol, there are already 20 of our guys in your clan, not very wise especially in f2p. Enjoy your p2p ventures tho, keep it up.

CP'S F2P Trips

1.Mass up

3. Hug mossies all trip

Z's F2P Trips

1.Mass up

2.Pulls 25 (lol)

3.Hides in lobby

4.Crash lilguys to have higher kdr

nice trips :teehee:

CP'S F2P Trips

1.Mass up

3. Hug mossies all trip

Z's F2P Trips

1.Mass up

2.Pulls 25 (lol)

3.Hides in lobby

pulled 35 on this trip, and absoulately ripped you apart. Where were you? :rolleyes:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

CP'S F2P Trips

1.Mass up

3. Hug mossies all trip

Z's F2P Trips

1.Mass up

2.Pulls 25 (lol)

3.Hides in lobby

pulled 35 on this trip, and absoulately ripped you apart. Where were you? :rolleyes:

wait, we're talking about f2p trips, wassup ? :teehee:

CP'S F2P Trips

1.Mass up

3. Hug mossies all trip

Z's F2P Trips

1.Mass up

2.Pulls 25 (lol)

3.Hides in lobby

wait, we're talking about f2p trips, wassup ? :teehee:

Thats my description of you're f2p trips. How can someone take you seriously with that name.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

If ur #1 med clan y dont u fight us in wild l0l and why dont u accept our decleration on u?

just so you know ur not gonna be #1 med overall if you only go out on sundays

l0l u go out on saturdays Cp clears u and sundays when u fight us we clear u

you were with CP im pretty sure on saturday, i saw bloooo and a few other NPO faggots. Sunday you pulled 50 and barely cleared EOP which is shameful when they had 5 less than you :(, good trip eh?

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

If ur #1 med clan y dont u fight us in wild l0l and why dont u accept our decleration on u?

you were with CP im pretty sure on saturday, i saw bloooo and a few other NPO faggots. Sunday you pulled 50 and barely cleared EOP which is shameful when they had 5 less than you :(, good trip eh?

The only invites who came on saturday were Light Mayhem and Jamz from NPO and then Touqir from IR when there trip ended. I wasnt here tonight as im not p2p or like the server but from my point of view we are alot more focuses on f2p atm and isnt it obvious why? I personally have 3 accounts on RS and 2 of them are in Zenith. Grats on your trip though, Cya saturday

2cgjyaf.png

The only invites who came on saturday were Light Mayhem and Jamz from NPO and then Touqir from IR when there trip ended. I wasnt here tonight as im not p2p or like the server but from my point of view we are alot more focuses on f2p atm and isnt it obvious why? I personally have 3 accounts on RS and 2 of them are in Zenith. Grats on your trip though, Cya saturday

Na i even saw Bloo, killed him at vents fight nme vs cp.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

So that makes at least 6 people from other clans. Coach Jurk and Scrubbing were there and are in NPO.

siguoi.png

Speak for urself tlp

288msk6.jpg

Former Council of New Pure Order

So that makes at least 6 people from other clans. Coach Jurk and Scrubbing were there and are in NPO.

Add another 5-7 ppl from ir as well, they have the tendency to go with them when there trips suck

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png