Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's Powerhouse Saturday

Dunking

respect to you Zenith for bein like the only clan that wanted to pkri with us

gf

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You had a .23 KDR before you started hitting XL and HI. Thank you for the fights non the less though!

before we started the two fights with Hi before we ended, we still had a higher kdr than you. You're the clan that had the .23 KDR. Nice 52 kills 69 deaths LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Our kdr was 64 kills 61 deaths? and i think you're staff chan says a lot about it ;s

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

Aw, you didnt mention the last fight at furnace. Nice job Z though, keep up the good work.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Wait so let me get this straight, you're claiming that 120401000230.png 31 Zenith members took on 45-50 Corrupt Pures, and then I dont know how many IR? Man would I love to be part of that Powerhouse.

not sure if you're retarded or something but thats a picture of zenith fighting hostility

LOL

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Wait so let me get this straight, you're claiming that 120401000230.png 31 Zenith members took on 45-50 Corrupt Pures, and then I dont know how many IR? Man would I love to be part of that Powerhouse.

[17:22] <04@[CP]iPKED> 52 in ts 45 ingame

[17:22] <04@[CP]iPKED> sort it our

[17:22] <04@[CP]iPKED> so many invites

Probably about 30 CP members and then 15 or so invites.

Good job on your trip Z.

Hi

[17:22] <04@[CP]iPKED> 52 in ts 45 ingame

[17:22] <04@[CP]iPKED> sort it our

[17:22] <04@[CP]iPKED> so many invites

Probably about 30 CP members and then 15 or so invites.

Good job on your trip Z.

KO^

No Rematch, but yea that's a picture of Z vs Hi. CP or IR is nowhere in sight rofl.

2ewgrxw.gif

not sure if you're retarded or something but thats a picture of zenith fighting hostility

lol..

siguoi.png

LOL

Ireland has spoken