Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Squeal of Fortune ? Extra Spins

Karl

We?re happy to announce a range of ways for you to get extra spins on the popular Squeal of Fortune: you will now be able to win them as a prize on the wheel itself; buy extra spins; and everyone can earn them while playing RuneScape. So, everyone will now have many more pot-shots at Yelps?s face, meaning more chances to win that much-coveted head tattoo or lucky godsword.

View the full article

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

If jagex (notice how I don't even have the respect for them to even capitalize their name anymore) starts doing stupid things like microtransactions, (they've already sold out). This game is 100% done for.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Its very obvious they are desperate for money.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I can understand that they did the bot nuke, and that lost them a lot of subscriptions. Props to jag for that. But at this rate, we'll be able to buy exp and rsp for irl cash next month.

It's scary because the game will just straight off die so fast. No premium MMO, no long lasting MMO has a "cash shop" base where players can just buy their way up. It undermines the spirit of the game, makes the game ******, and the company is actually losing more money in the long run because people are just unsubscribing.

I'd gladly pay 10$ usd per month if they did proper updates involving extensive PvP, and upgrading their own servers so I don't get 5 fps in the wilderness.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

I can understand that they did the bot nuke, and that lost them a lot of subscriptions. Props to jag for that. But at this rate, we'll be able to buy exp and rsp for irl cash next month.

It's scary because the game will just straight off die so fast. No premium MMO, no long lasting MMO has a "cash shop" base where players can just buy their way up. It undermines the spirit of the game, makes the game ******, and the company is actually losing more money in the long run because people are just unsubscribing.

I'd gladly pay 10$ usd per month if they did proper updates involving extensive PvP, and upgrading their own servers so I don't get 5 fps in the wilderness.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

This.

Id be willing to pay more money for subscription, maybe 8-10 bucks a month. But for that to happen id like to see alot of changes, as well see huge updates instead of these small updates that just make the game so damn easy. It seems as if they make the game easier and easier. They never have had so many things that give exp rewards til now. Yesterday i did the troll thing, i got 58k slayer xp, plus i got 2 med lamps from wheel of fortune, both were 10k xp thats a huge amount of free xp.

As well there is Jack of Trades Aura, penguins, that thing under lumby where u fill the bowl or watever. All these free xp things u can do daily, weekly and monthly.

Its really sad to see. I remember when you hoped you would get a genie lamp random, because that was like the best random. Now u get a lamp every random lol.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Surprised they didn't do anything like this earlier. Glad they nuked bots, but they should have done it back when people actually cared about the game enough to train up.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

• 2 weeks later...