Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

April 7th i will be hopping the wilderness Ditch.

blue

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you close ones?

once*

so did eop but apparently they still count that rather then when they reopened around the 20th september 2006.

I remember when EOP closed and they wrote on their forums to join Fatality.

Har har :)

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

GL guys. Wish u the best

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Cp has a nice bday present for u guys ^^

You mean dem ddos attacks on our website and teamspeak? Hah, that **** will be fixed tomorrow

Can't wait til we smack the **** out of CP, and for awhile I actually want to come back to Runescape to shut your clan up.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Cp has a nice bday present for u guys ^^

You mean dem ddos attacks on our website and teamspeak? Hah, that **** will be fixed tomorrow

Can't wait til we smack the **** out of CP, and for awhile I actually want to come back to Runescape to shut your clan up.

See this is a silly response, whilst CP are being spastics with their gay ass reply, yes. Need to respond like that? no. And hopefully it won't come to bite you in the bum this weekend, but it could in future ones.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Don't understand why my reply was deleted..

Didn't you close over the summer?

They had to reschedule their anniversary like 7 times who knows when they really turned 2 years lol

hey! didn't kj get you booted a few weeks ago

ajaja

no he didnt he actually gave his facebook which tlp ranks told him to hack back and they let me back in ajajaja but i became inactive and was done using you guys lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

hope to see you and CP take part in awesome battles this weekend.

They will camp single like last weekend, and they might come out and hit us after we clear a clan. Who knows.

I can't wait, it should be fun.

Exiled Force

Ex Activation | Ex Zenith

If you talk the talk, you have to be able to walk the walk.

Hopefully you'll get a good pull, and be able to back it up and show it to your enemies in game rather then just on the forums.

Will be interesting :P

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

My birthday is on September 11 if anyone is interested.

OT: I liked the video and the little speech. Congrats on what youve accomplished and I wish you the best on your trip. But most importantly have fun.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

hope you guys have fun, can't wait to see you wreck CP for all the retarded threats they put on these topics ;)

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Looking forward to the festivities

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Gratz Zenith. Keep it up.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

They had to reschedule their anniversary like 7 times who knows when they really turned 2 years lol

ajaja

no he didnt he actually gave his facebook which tlp ranks told him to hack back and they let me back in ajajaja but i became inactive and was done using you guys lol

yeah, he hacked a facebook account back that he has never had access to and was registered thousands of miles away by the completely different original owner

being kicked from a clan a day upon applying without being a spy or leak, i think thats a record lol

i wont get to off topic here, grats on 2 years and good luck on your new clan little man i was talking to earlier.

:NULL:

ajaja

yeah, he hacked a facebook account back that he has never had access to and was registered thousands of miles away by the completely different original owner

being kicked from a clan a day upon applying without being a spy or leak, i think thats a record lol

i wont get to off topic here, grats on 2 years and good luck on your new clan little man i was talking to earlier.

:NULL:

man oh man, how to reply to a big virg like yourself

111106164814.png

hsig1.png