Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NEW]MM+Z vs EOP+NME P2P fullout

Celtic

MMZ vs EOE  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• MM+Z
    • EOP+NME

i cant believe eop and nme accepted l0l.. fullout for the sake of fullout i guess. Gl eop and nme, ull need every bit of it and then some.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will eat my own poop if NME + EoP win. Quote me, I dare you.

quoted.

Not because I expect to win, but just in case ;)

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

i cant believe eop and nme accepted l0l.. fullout for the sake of fullout i guess. Gl eop and nme, ull need every bit of it and then some.

Yup, not everything is about wins though m8, a war is a war and fun all the same.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I would think that MM could beat all of the other clans combined.

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

wat clan u in dis week rino m8

certanly not urs, where lvl 80s with 35 defence p2p prep with rune cbow+addy kite+broad bolts+straight sharks and not even a 2ndary melee weapon LOL (shown in vid)

You think people spend their time getting 55 slayer? Psh

Hi

Full out for the sake of a full out? I swear some people. It's called fun

Leadership 101.. Why the hell wouldn't this be accepted? Half of the problem with todays community is people not being able to swallow their egos in case they lose. I HOPE I DONT LOSE ALL MY STUFF IN SAFE CLAN WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, logic suggests MM+Z are gonna steamroll it but honestly the result doesn't matter to me, we'll be trying our best and using the fight as a tool to kick start P2P in a serious way in our clan. We initially started P2P a few months back as a recreational activity without too much emphasis on it, pulling 20-25 each trip and generally having fun without serious competition, last week we decided we should probably make it more prominent and we peaked at 37, and beat POP down by 10 or whatever. This in its self isn't a massive achievement, but for us its a step in the right direction. We're gradually improving and hopefully this full out will help us with that.

GL to all involved, should be a lot of fun regardless of the outcome.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

MM + Z, both are alright at P2P. Last time I checked NME weren't too hot up on their P2P and EOP have never been good in P2P.

Maybe I'm outdated though.

GL both teams.

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

for the people voting MM+Z, thanks, but you know that IF this is 100v100, our team will be in a big disadvantage, consisting of ~80 people with 6 def avg + Z, fighting 100 people with ~20? def avg. (more than triple our defence)

topxo.png
botbi.png

for the people voting MM+Z, thanks, but you know that IF this is 100v100, our team will be in a big disadvantage, consisting of ~80 people with 6 def avg + Z, fighting 100 people with ~20? def avg. (more than triple our defence)

Thats what i was thinking, i know very little of all clans participating but MM's team is at a massive def disadvantage. And if MM's team manage to pull out with a win it will be based purely on skill and i will be very impressed. But there's no logical reason EOP+NME should lose this war unless they are way less skilled in p2p then MM and Z.

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif