Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NEW]MM+Z vs EOP+NME P2P fullout

Celtic

MMZ vs EOE  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• MM+Z
    • EOP+NME

I lol at NME even coming close to comparing them being the underdogs in that last 3v3 consisting of clans like WAR, EF, M or whoever (which half are now dead or close to it) to a fullout with MM, EOP, and Zenith.

the state of some you children and your responses to the people who don't agree with you, or are going against your clanning winning is beyond amusing.

MM + Z for sure.

You need to relax, its a game, we aren't the ones classifying ourselves as underdogs, you are. If that's what the community believes then who cares? We want our members to have fun and enjoy themselves. That's why we accepted this fullout.

I lol at all these other clans complaining about what we are doing when in the end we'll be having a great time whether we win or lose while u'll be the ones on the sidelines.

This is what's wrong with the community. Everyone talks about fullouts like "man i miss when people used to do them" but when somebody does get one, everyone just talks ****. People who have nothing to do with this at all stick their heads in here saying that NME are overestimating their ability and things like that, when in reality they're drastically underestimating us in every way.

Some of the posts on this thread have made me want to repeatedly bang my forehead into my desk.

"NME will only pull 30, if that"

"MM would steamroll NME+EOP 80v100"

"NME are lv 80s in addy welfare N ranging"

"MM+Z will steamroll winning 3-0"

"I'll eat my own poop if NME+EOP win"

Do any of you take the time to read the garbage you type? Yes it's expected for MM+Z to win but this event was accepted in order for our clans to have fun, and guess what? While we have fun on friday the 13th, all your **** clans will be sitting on IRC bored, or sitting in your teamspeak watching US war, watching US do what YOUR clan refuses to even try, going into a war where 75%+ of the community expects you to lose. (And im pretty sure the 25%- are EOP or NME members for the most part.)

So unless your clan would have the balls to go into a war expected to lose and for it to "not even be close" then shut the **** up.

'Watching us do what your clan refuses to do', you're in a 2v2 full out m8. Also laugh at a clan that is participating saying they're taking part for fun and that everyone should be doing full outs yet it's a 2v2 full out and don't see you declaring on clans for full outs.

MM+Z will steamroll without a doubt.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lol at NME even coming close to comparing them being the underdogs in that last 3v3 consisting of clans like WAR, EF, M or whoever (which half are now dead or close to it) to a fullout with MM, EOP, and Zenith.

the state of some you children and your responses to the people who don't agree with you, or are going against your clanning winning is beyond amusing.

MM + Z for sure.

You need to relax, its a game, we aren't the ones classifying ourselves as underdogs, you are. If that's what the community believes then who cares? We want our members to have fun and enjoy themselves. That's why we accepted this fullout.

I lol at all these other clans complaining about what we are doing when in the end we'll be having a great time whether we win or lose while u'll be the ones on the sidelines.

This is what's wrong with the community. Everyone talks about fullouts like "man i miss when people used to do them" but when somebody does get one, everyone just talks ****. People who have nothing to do with this at all stick their heads in here saying that NME are overestimating their ability and things like that, when in reality they're drastically underestimating us in every way.

Some of the posts on this thread have made me want to repeatedly bang my forehead into my desk.

Do any of you take the time to read the garbage you type? Yes it's expected for MM+Z to win but this event was accepted in order for our clans to have fun, and guess what? While we have fun on friday the 13th, all your **** clans will be sitting on IRC bored, or sitting in your teamspeak watching US war, watching US do what YOUR clan refuses to even try, going into a war where 75%+ of the community expects you to lose. (And im pretty sure the 25%- are EOP or NME members for the most part.)

So unless your clan would have the balls to go into a war expected to lose and for it to "not even be close" then shut the **** up.

'Watching us do what your clan refuses to do', you're in a 2v2 full out m8. Also laugh at a clan that is participating saying they're taking part for fun and that everyone should be doing full outs yet it's a 2v2 full out and don't see you declaring on clans for full outs.

So if Mm declared a fullout on you now you would accept?

Myk won this topic.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

MM + Z for sure.

Myk won this topic.

Do we tell others to not refuse fullouts because it's just a fullout/fun, would you? I think not and no MM+Z won this topic champ.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

NME goin' hard at all these flame posts lol. Surprised NME are doing a fullout straight after they declined ours :whistling:

Although EOP have improved their P2P game, I reckon MM have got this in the bag by miles lol. Good luck MM and EOP :)

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

NME could surprise a lot of people. More experience on the MM + Z side imo though. GL

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

NME goin' hard at all these flame posts lol. Surprised NME are doing a fullout straight after they declined ours :whistling:

Although EOP have improved their P2P game, I reckon MM have got this in the bag by miles lol. Good luck MM and EOP :)

We will never prep/fullout you. Ever. Get it through your head.

can't wait

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

shut up bum cheek l0l

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

MM + Z for sure.

Myk won this topic.

Do we tell others to not refuse fullouts because it's just a fullout/fun, would you? I think not and no MM+Z won this topic champ.

Please, do show me the quote where MM+Z won the topic. You know damn well that your sorry ass will be there Friday watching us. I'd steamroll your post but to be honest you didn't even catch the point of my first one, so why beat a dead horse?

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

MM + Z for sure.

Myk won this topic.

Please, do show me the quote where MM+Z won the topic. You know damn well that your sorry ass will be there Friday watching us. I'd steamroll your post but to be honest you didn't even catch the point of my first one, so why beat a dead horse?

I think this counts as MM + Z winning the topic:

mmzd.png

It doesn't seem like you like reading other people's responses to your posts, so I won't beat the proverbial dead horse for too long, but basically here's what F0OK was saying: it takes no courage to participate in a safe 2v2 fullout against clans you don't even regularly compete with. Get over yourselves. You're trying to make a big deal of you doing what other clans "don't dare to do." Guess what: 8 clans are participating in 2v2 fullouts on Friday and I doubt they are any more concerned about losing than they would be about a prep.

Furthermore, he and everyone else who predicted that MM + Z win handily is perfectly entitled to their own opinions, just as you are to your contradictory opinion. As such, your heated reaction to their predictions is completely out of order. If you really want to prove them wrong, then don't complain about what they say, just go out and perform. Good luck in the fullout and cool it with the flaming. Every clan is the object of such speculation and criticism, but only you react this vehemently.

MM + Z for sure.

Myk won this topic.

I think this counts as MM + Z winning the topic:

mmzd.png

It doesn't seem like you like reading other people's responses to your posts, so I won't beat the proverbial dead horse for too long, but basically here's what F0OK was saying: it takes no courage to participate in a safe 2v2 fullout against clans you don't even regularly compete with. Get over yourselves. You're trying to make a big deal of you doing what other clans "don't dare to do." Guess what: 8 clans are participating in 2v2 fullouts on Friday and I doubt they are any more concerned about losing than they would be about a prep.

Furthermore, he and everyone else who predicted that MM + Z win handily is perfectly entitled to their own opinions, just as you are to your contradictory opinion. As such, your heated reaction to their predictions is completely out of order. If you really want to prove them wrong, then don't complain about what they say, just go out and perform. Good luck in the fullout and cool it with the flaming. Every clan is the object of such speculation and criticism, but only you react this vehemently.

Using your extended vocabulary to sound smart doesn't mean your post wasn't riddled with ignorance:

-Winning a poll is not winning a topic, it's winning a poll.

-Opinions I have no problem with, it's ignorance that is my problem.

-Pointing out the quotes I did, you'll see that at least half of them are shots at my clan, and not even pertaining to the 2v2.

-Never sis i say clans wont "dare to do" full outs so i'm not even sure why that's in quotations. What I said was that clans WILL NOT war when they know there's a vastly higher chance of a loss than there is a win, and that's a fact, even in fun events. If you'd have seen the pm logs leading into this 2v2 you'd see that as well.

-Check the date of the post before referencing something that didn't exist when I posted it.

-My "heated" reaction wasn't to the prediction of who will win, it was to those who baited for a response, so I gave it to them.

-Speculation and criticism is fine, babbling on about how bad we are in ignorance is not.

Re-read my post please before accusing me of flaming, because I'm not. Do I have an attitude? Yes, but I'm not flaming. Also before you think me saying your post was riddled with ignorance is a flame, it's not either. Ignorance just means you don't really know about the subject you chose to speak about, and now you should.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png