Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

About POP??

We fought foe a total of 4 times last weekend. NME crashed tlp run ins vs zenith twice on saturday.

Got any more smart remarks?

We crashed you once and got teamed on for doing it and I'm pretty sure he was talking about p2p fights with FOE.

Okay next time we crash you team on us with whoever you were fighting??? Don't ***** about it if you crashed us the day before

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep on what you enjoy doing :)

no need to explain yourselves to everyone

This. Fck the Haters. Let them hate.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

We fought foe a total of 4 times last weekend. NME crashed tlp run ins vs zenith twice on saturday.

We crashed you once and got teamed on for doing it and I'm pretty sure he was talking about p2p fights with FOE.

Okay next time we crash you team on us with whoever you were fighting??? Don't ***** about it if you crashed us the day before

Relax. I understand paying the favor back for crashing, but don't act like you haven't crashed us before in p2p without a reason.

siguoi.png

Relax. I understand paying the favor back for crashing, but don't act like you haven't crashed us before in p2p without a reason.

No other action would be our reason...don't think you are so special that we would crash your fight unless there was nothing else for us to do.

It's the way 2012 is...I don't expect to not get crashed lol

You guys obviously don't seem to care what other clans think of you so this post was a waste. If you did care about your clan you would not mass, not flame, and not allow hackers into the clan (Turm Range), who yes he was kicked but essentially quit in the first place. If you want to have fun, thats fine. But don't expect respect when your "Having Fun" annoys other clans. I try to be as helpful as possible to new clans, being an Ex-PLS High Council, but the way you conduct yourselves is immature and will ultimately be detramental to your clan, but its not too late, you can go through a serious sweep and get your clan back on track.

screenshot20120711at333.png

It is true about bigger clans hitting smaller clans in P2p. Last weekend, we (NME) got crashed by FOE 2 times and TLP once, yet they have no balls to fight each other because they are scared of a loss.

Anyways, best of luck POP. Work on not getting GWAS'd B)

that logic should carry on in f2p, where you managed to crash us twice, but yet cry on these boards when the tables are turned in p2p.

ot;

(15:34:53) <[POP]Don> we got 200+ apps

(15:34:58) <[POP]Don> clans are so mad we r #1 and so big

(15:35:03) <[POP]Don> we r #1 in the pure community atm and will grow even bigger

after i asked for a fight on a wednesday NIGHT and you managed to pull like 80 people l0l not sure what to think of you guys atm

I heard you demolished a 7 year old clan this week, great job! Keep doing your own thing, and ignore the idiots on pure warfare who believe there is something called respect in a video game. Just have fun, grow your community, and enjoy the game for what it is without the fake rules other clans put into place years ago that they don't even follow.

LOL! Who still plays this game

I'm sure they have a reason: loot. Kinda the point of pking.

OT: You guys shouldn't be offended when you get called massers. From what I've seen, massers tend to play more for fun. You would probably be better of staying away from this community and just doing your own thing.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

To be fair to POP even though the leader is a bit thick (no offense, take it with a pinch of salt). At least he takes his clan out pking which is more than any of the useless leaders of 2012 do. He goes pking and gets action and doesn't sit in lobby/single for 2 hours waiting on a fight to crash. Maybe runescape would be better if we pked on different days and if you wanted to hunt a clan down then you could always mass up and hit them. You could even pm them and organize a fight imagine that. I actually feel sorry for the clans who get no action due to leaders ******** themselves over a win or a loss. MM walks the wild throughout the whole trip and kill anything and everything we see but we're number one so it doesn't matter. I'd like to think we would do the same if FOE were number one though because I've been in clans that sit in single for 2 hours and I ended up leaving and going inactive all the time because it was pointless. I suppose with all the 35 defence accounts these days that you would get hit up by mains clans constantly as well.

mmflash123.gif

glad to see you guys have pride, gl

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

To be fair to POP even though the leader is a bit thick (no offense, take it with a pinch of salt). At least he takes his clan out pking which is more than any of the useless leaders of 2012 do. He goes pking and gets action and doesn't sit in lobby/single for 2 hours waiting on a fight to crash. Maybe runescape would be better if we pked on different days and if you wanted to hunt a clan down then you could always mass up and hit them. You could even pm them and organize a fight imagine that. I actually feel sorry for the clans who get no action due to leaders ******** themselves over a win or a loss. MM walks the wild throughout the whole trip and kill anything and everything we see but we're number one so it doesn't matter. I'd like to think we would do the same if FOE were number one though because I've been in clans that sit in single for 2 hours and I ended up leaving and going inactive all the time because it was pointless. I suppose with all the 35 defence accounts these days that you would get hit up by mains clans constantly as well.

yeah you know just gonna come on a pw topic and brag about how my clan does w/e they want because they're pulling 30+ on every other clan. just gonna sit here and keep bragging.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

yeah you know just gonna come on a pw topic and brag about how my clan does w/e they want because they're pulling 30+ on every other clan. just gonna sit here and keep bragging.

Yeah don't take it personally mate it wasn't an attack on you or your clan. You must admit I have a point though? At least this guy takes his clan out to pk and has fun which is something a lot of clans shy away from now due to being heart broken when they lose and the other clan posts a topic about it.

mmflash123.gif

Well said my friend.

At first I disliked pop for being massers, and still do kind of for the way [Pop]Don acts in irc, but eh atleast you guys pk every day and don't care about a loss like most clan leaders do. I don't think people understand that return sets are there for a reason, like the good ol' days. With the constant sitting in lobby and crashing you'll be lucky to get the use out of 1. I remember the fun times when before clans would end, like in Carnage, we would suicide into FOE for the laughs. But you know KDR is so important these days.

Anyway keep up what you're doing, POP. Is always fun fighting you during the week :P

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

Yeah don't take it personally mate it wasn't an attack on you or your clan. You must admit I have a point though? At least this guy takes his clan out to pk and has fun which is something a lot of clans shy away from now due to being heart broken when they lose and the other clan posts a topic about it.

there is also a reason why these 2012 clans leaders clans are still alive, unlike some other older clans that died, and like many of these new lil guy clans that will die in a month then form another clan and repeat the same process. Its not flame its fact as myself and im sure many other leaders have seen time and time again..

easy to say clans take loses too hard when u join the top clan atm and dont have to worry about pulls or losing when u pull so much over everyone else, and while your in mm, your just as much part of the problem that ur talking about as tlp/foe/eop/cp.

it comes in cycles, certain clans go out at the same midweek time every week, one clan will start winning every week, no other clans will go out at that time anymore. for example, TLP's aussie trips. I feel like your argument here will not help the problem. If Foe wanted to, in their few past weekday run ins with popt, they could mass up way more and make sure pop never stepped in the wildy again.

on topic, pop theres no reason for this topic. you do you and keep doin it, dont need to explain yourself for your actions.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Keep up the great work.

OFF TOPIC: There are times where I wish I had mod powers to edit a person's grammar in their topic. I swear... Do you guys actually attend school?

i made this at 7am in the morning really fast, before i had to work. i felt like it was something i should do

(20:29:04) <Zerg> im massing till i got 150+ on ts on a sunday

(20:29:07) <Zerg> so im cool with that

w0t?

You guys are THE most clueless people to ever enter the wilderness, I know from first hand experience sitting in your Teamspeak every trip and reading your clan chat during fights. No one takes you seriously, we've rushed you guys with around 6-8 people and instantly clear your 20. Nobody respects massers and POP is probably one of the biggest masser clans to date, everyone from your clan was mass recruited from world 124 bridge, whoever wasn't is a spy I can guarantee you that.To add onto all of that your leaders are most big headed people I've ever met, each with the IQ of a fish. For those of you who haven't been fortunate enough to hear POP's Teamspeak during trips and the amount of nonsense they spew the links are below.

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

its runescape muh *****, as long as your clans having fun on a game, thats all that matter :P keep it up and keep it real

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS