Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith + Mayhem Makers Vs EOP + NME

-Zack

Our ts was down not yours, I'm not sure where you got those logs from nor do I care.

You don't need to take a 2v2 so seriously though, if you want to beat EOP you can always ask for a fight, not when we're teamed with another clan (no offense to NME).

MM vs EOP 1vs1 p2p fullout brewing up maybe? would love to see it as im sure lots of others would too

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The logs were jokes between NME+EOP ranks, unfortunately one of those NME ranks decided to leak them (I'm assuming after a few NME/EoP members got into arguments after the prep) We didn't have anything to do with your TS going down lol, and it definitely wasn't part of our "game plan".

Thanks to all other 3 clans for participating, it was pretty fun to get a 100v100.

Our ts was down not yours, I'm not sure where you got those logs from nor do I care.

You don't need to take a 2v2 so seriously though, if you want to beat EOP you can always ask for a fight, not when we're teamed with another clan (no offense to NME).

The logs are all real and our ts only went down after round 2

good job to both clans but their was always a clear winner tbh

sko1010.jpg

Old School RSN: IIBlitz

|| #Hazard ||

|| #Sko || Sko-rs.net || Sudden Knock Out - Fear the Unknown || #1 Pure Clan ||

Just to clear things up; we DID have teamspeak for R1+2. After R2, it got hit off so we went to a public one and had like 75 people in the channel for R3 (hence the long wait between the rounds).

Those logs, aren't faked. Whether or not they were said with intent, I'm not sure. On the whole I had fun.

@Eruption, Exposing was trolling EOP because their members (such as yourself) have spent most the week calling NME ****, ect; he decided to play along.

Once again, good job MM + Z. Dominated today.

Hi

Heard MM peaked at 90 and Z peaked at 20?

We pulled 30+ without even really prepping for it at all because we knew MM would ezily get 80+

mm didnt really needed zenith tbh

aouona.png

Just to clear things up; we DID have teamspeak for R1+2. After R2, it got hit off so we went to a public one and had like 75 people in the channel for R3 (hence the long wait between the rounds).

Those logs, aren't faked. Whether or not they were said with intent, I'm not sure. On the whole I had fun.

@Eruption, Exposing was trolling EOP because their members (such as yourself) have spent most the week calling NME ****, ect; he decided to play along.

Once again, good job MM + Z. Dominated today.

the hero of the thread.

all those before you have failed.

this is all that had to be said ffs

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I'd blame EOP for the loss, didn't seem that supporting to you NME which is essential :\

Gj Z/MM.

Who didn't expect some ddosing logs?

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

I laugh at EOP talking crap about us... :banana:

So basically this is what happened

1) An EOP member (maybe two or three) called you out for being **** at our prep on Thursday because you got 1 banged

2) You decided, in return, you'd have half your ranks/members show up in F2P gear to make us "lose" in a fun 2v2 war that was meant for experience.

First I thought Keith was the only retard in your clan, I'm having 2nd thoughts now though :down:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png