Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Amazing Saturday

Andreww

:D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol nme putting your topic first doesn't mean you beat cp, it just means a lot of these pw idiots are going to believe you won.

You know what does mean we beat cp? The fact that we beat cp.

I'm sorry if your underdeveloped brain isn't able to understand that.

I'm sorry, it seems that tha large majority of CP's members find it hard to comprehend the difficult subject of mathematics.

Or in leyman's terms: CP can't read the KDR.

it isn't all about kdr especially in your case when nme claims so many fake wins on cp, just prep them?

Its ok punch some of them will be in CP soon enough, regretting everything they ever said. They will see the light soon..

Considering half of our member base is ex-cp who have already seen the light I very much doubt it.

Good try though, I'm sure when the rest of your clan hop to us we can somehow mould them into semi-decent members.

le3t charlie prateek are ex-cp in nme

*says half of nme is ex-cp*

Cool didn't know you have a strong 6 man memberbase, maybe you can keep recruiting and peak at 10 in the summer.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

lol nme putting your topic first doesn't mean you beat cp, it just means a lot of these pw idiots are going to believe you won.

I'm sorry, it seems that tha large majority of CP's members find it hard to comprehend the difficult subject of mathematics.

it isn't all about kdr especially in your case when nme claims so many fake wins on cp, just prep them?

And what would a prep prove, exactly? We only prep clans that we like/ that don't try stupid **** to claim wins. The last time we prepped CP our TS went down and they rushed without sitting. Never again.

You're right it isn't all about kdr, watch the vids too. You can even see in CP's own video they ran away in fight 1, then decided to wait in single for us so they could get their walk of shame bs pic.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Its ok punch some of them will be in CP soon enough, regretting everything they ever said. They will see the light soon..

Considering half of our member base is ex-cp who have already seen the light I very much doubt it.

Good try though, I'm sure when the rest of your clan hop to us we can somehow mould them into semi-decent members.

Cool didn't know you have a strong 6 man memberbase, maybe you can keep recruiting and peak at 10 in the summer.

Charlie, Prateek, IVP, Poison (I think) and Scott are all ex-CP, and that's just the ops. I could continue if I wanted to dissect the rest of NME but I just don't have the time or energy.

ok

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

Charlie, Prateek, IVP, Poison (I think) and Scott are all ex-CP, and that's just the ops. I could continue if I wanted to dissect the rest of NME but I just don't have the time or energy.

I'm ex-cp too. (Another op)

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

c

Absolution practically closed into CP back in 2008, a lot of which are in NME today.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Absolution practically closed into CP back in 2008, a lot of which are in NME today.

I'm ex CP.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

42 kills with like 6 fights ?!

nice job nme

you been taking some of goops mdma?

Clearly in the last kdr, it shows how many kills we have. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS