Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"I've died like 40 times today"

Milky

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair assumption.... Mind posting the KDR graphs from the time frame of the first fight only then?

How are you back in Fatality when you leaked your clans locs to TLP as a elder? :D

Anyway was great trip, thanks for the fight Fi & Zenith.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Fi, do you think you are the first clan to have mains hit you during a fight?

O H P L E A S E.................

Just because they were focusing on you doesn't mean they were off us or teamed with us.

Take the loss mates. Tomorrows a new day.

I'm confused man.

• LS declared war on EOP

• LS focussed on Fi

• Yet LS and EOP weren't teaming.

That doesn't make sense man.

:nippon:

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

I laugh at you taking a memberboard topic, and attempting to use it as further propaganda.

My reference was the last P2P trip you went out:

screenshot20120402at123.png

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0

Think before leaking our memberboards, lol. Oh, and apparently I'm trying to scare my own members with emoticons, lol.

Hopefully we get some 1v1 fights tomorrow.

Edit:

The topic title to help the EoP that leaked before they read: BpW5x.png

15zs5ro.jpg

120414223923.png

Why didn't you give us a fair fight without Ls. Hence the reason why we asked for a dangerous clan wars fight...

Since my posts was removed, I'll say it again. Glad you had some fun today EoP, cya tomorrow.

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

Dear, Chew, LS Snipes every pure clan they're capable of, (Confirmed by 2 ex-LS Leaders) : They hate EoP The most hence they declared on us. Where is your good pal nippon now a days ? did he crawl back into his cave orsomething? Is it just me or did he bail on you after you massed up to a 86 pull(LOL)

qOY7v.png

Dear, Chew, LS Snipes every pure clan they're capable of, (Confirmed by 2 ex-LS Leaders) : They hate EoP The most hence they declared on us. Where is your good pal nippon now a days ? did he crawl back into his cave orsomething? Is it just me or did he bail on you after you massed up to a 86 pull(LOL)

lmfao i forgot about nippon, now all this complaining about mains from Fi is just ironic as ****

120414223923.png

Why didn't you give us a fair fight without Ls. Hence the reason why we asked for a dangerous clan wars fight...

Since my posts was removed, I'll say it again. Glad you had some fun today EoP, cya tomorrow.

what is this pic supposed to show lol, you standing in safezone spamming at us?

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png