Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Negative - Active lpc f2p clan

AndyIbeat

negbanner.png

Negative was founded on December, 22nd. 2010 by a group of old friends who were in search of a new type of pure clan. One that would not focus on tumultuous, bitter rivalries; instead, a clan with strong inter-community relations. The plan had been the same from the get-go: use our comradery as a tool, a weapon, against the ugliness that has become the pure community. We've stayed true to these roots and despite our seemingly unconventional attitude, we still pride ourselves on our warring ability. On the battlefield, we expect all members to conduct themselves properly as it is our prerogative that you have a fun, yet influential and educational experience whilst in Negative, yet remaining excluded from the mainstrain purity that now plagues this community is a joint goal for all who reside here. To have fun and not be involved in such ludicrous actions that are so commonly witnessed.

2bxvls.gif

Negative is going to be re-opened as a low level pure clan with the intention to have fun with close friends, as such there will be a cb cap in place of 65. I for one have been in quite a few pure clans, some for better, some for worse, yet I've never felt at home like I had in Negative. I enjoy a community where you are not shot down for having low stats, where you are not shouted at for doing something wrong but instead instructed on how to get better, to be in a self sufficient clan that looks after its own. Over the past few months I and a few ex negative members have been contemplating re-opening this clan with no goals such as to be #1, or to beat a clan in a rivalry, but to go pking daily.

2bxvls.gif

I would also like to add that we will be allowing multi-clanning in Negative, we do not affiliate or look to affiliate with other mainstream pure clans, so feel free to join if you have a baby pure. It does not matter which clan you are from.

negativereqs.png

leadershipq.png

t5051890.png

Andy|Ibeat

t5051893.png

Ellie_Goulding

t5051894.png

Zach|l8l

t5051895.png

Viesturs

cNXC5.png

negativev3.png

egvoyh.png

ne1b.png

negativebannerv1withtex.png

et9jrk.png

hupszm.jpg

Feel free to register on our forums at http://w11.zetaboards.com/Negative/index/ and idle in #negative for a chit chat :^p

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean Mafia will be coming back :wub:

Good luck always liked Negative.

No sir, Mafia sits in his cave playing haxball 24/7 and only ever graces IRC once a month to beg us for money :-{

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

i'd join but i'm in CP and since most of the ranks are in NME I'd probably get flamed/declined. :(

I really don't care for any clan beef here, I judge the person not the clan.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

i'd join but i'm in CP and since most of the ranks are in NME I'd probably get flamed/declined. :(

Not gonna judge anyone by what clan they're in, feel free to app/intro.

However if you **** around or flame etc then you will be banished!

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

They won't discriminate. Leave the clan politics at the door and just have some fun!

Not gonna judge anyone by what clan they're in, feel free to app/intro.

However if you **** around or flame etc then you will be banished!

Good to hear, I'll look into it.