Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Negative - Active lpc f2p clan

AndyIbeat

I hope this works out, but I feel like because the leadership are still staying in their main clans, Negative will turn into a team and ultimately hurt its legacy.

I regard this as a low level pure clan, the sole intention is to have fun pking, I couldn't care for rivalries, for clan wars, ddosing hacking or any of that ********, we pk when we want, just here to have fun.

Why do you have to make a clan for that? Surely you'd remove a tonne of pressure from yourselves (and your counterparts) by having a friends irc channel and just pking when you want on a load of low level accounts lul???????

psnotevensorryfordoublepost

#mayhem-makers

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

negative

cannottellifsrs

haven't you been in like eight clans in one year Andy? weak effort

2, 3 including neg, you're a little off

I hope this works out, but I feel like because the leadership are still staying in their main clans, Negative will turn into a team and ultimately hurt its legacy.

I regard this as a low level pure clan, the sole intention is to have fun pking, I couldn't care for rivalries, for clan wars, ddosing hacking or any of that ********, we pk when we want, just here to have fun.

Why do you have to make a clan for that? Surely you'd remove a tonne of pressure from yourselves (and your counterparts) by having a friends irc channel and just pking when you want on a load of low level accounts lul???????

psnotevensorryfordoublepost

because i can, and because others want too also :) if somebody else doesn't like it that's their problem.

also what pressure, we pk daily that's about it, pressure with an lpc? O.O

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

is this similar negative to the same one we fought when a lpc in july, or completely new?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

We're the same and completely different at the same time.

But the a lot of ex-members will be in the clan :)

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Well seeing as you didn't let me finish, I'll have to do it here; Hopefully you don't get caught up in the Drama of LPCs and close or your members get bored with playing their baby pures, both of which happen frequently. The whole point of clanning with an LPC is to have fun, you're not different if you think this will keep you from closing. My two cents are to find some dedicated members to keep Negative open if anything happens to the leadership. However you'll probably take this personally and try and rage kick me again :D.

screenshot20120711at333.png

Well seeing as you didn't let me finish, I'll have to do it here; Hopefully you don't get caught up in the Drama of LPCs and close or your members get bored with playing their baby pures, both of which happen frequently. The whole point of clanning with an LPC is to have fun, you're not different if you think this will keep you from closing. My two cents are to find some dedicated members to keep Negative open if anything happens to the leadership. However you'll probably take this personally and try and rage kick me again :D.

No, you just went on some essay mission and wouldn't listen to what I had to say.

1. I don't care for any clan other than my own, period.

My two cents are to find some dedicated members to keep Negative open

gl with mission

3. Won't need to kick you again, akick... :thumbsup:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

thanks for your words of wisdom mate, me and my fellow staff will take these well-thought out ideas into consideration and get back to you soon, stay tuned!

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy