Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Blood

Charlie

From what I've seen of Foe apps a lot are quite new to the community. Some of recent have just come back to pure clanning from a few years ago.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

In Zenith the leaders Contact Ex-Members and talk with them and recruit them. Once we are out of choices, we lead unofficial trips and get people to invite there friends and talk with them via there. I occasionally recruit people from GE if they have good stats.

I know MM gets a lot of randomers, but they all are good. There more of a PKing clan and there forums attract a lot of people. Which is why :<

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

I would say maybe ~40% of the people we get are new to the community, but given that we have the highest volume of apps (I think, correct me if I'm wrong), that's a pretty significant amount. I think we're a pretty attractive option because of 1) the focus on pking/wilderness, 2) the def cap, 3) the pretty equal distribution between f2p and p2p events.

I think it was more than that, just others went back to Cp. Hence him saying it "dried up."

OT: I'm sure most clans wouldn't trust new members, thinking they were spies. In Ai we had a decent amount of Rs recruits only because we only tried recruiting there.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

95% of my clan is new to the pure community.

And we still own, therefore all you arrogant, cocky, glued to the game fgts who don't go out to bring new people into the pure community should be ashamed, instead of dying 3 months ago, you could still be alive and owning like me!

But seriously, 95% of Hazard has little to none experience what so ever, I am the best ingame recruiter there is and I spend like zilch time on it ;]

It ofc takes us a little bit longer to get them going, but most of them get the point, and then there's some who don't.

(this explains why 90% of our clan is still in robes, and level 80s, none of them understand the pure community like we all do ((thank God)) )

Which explains why you guys lost to xL :(

But, it is a great job that you're bringing in new people into the clanning community, so great job Mitch. :thumbsup:

OT: When I was in NME, we'd have around 1 - 2 people join us that were recruited ingame. - The rest were from Epidemic, DP, Malice, Negative and a few other little clans.

It's funny, cause any type of clan you'd lead, no matter if they were 100% experienced or not, would get beat by xL.

Not sure why you're taking away xL's credit, they're better than what you think.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

We have about 5-6 people that are considered new, but they have ******* beast accounts.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

We have about 5-6 people that are considered new, but they have ******* beast accounts.

prestigious members like leet etc str8 up found at lumbridge next to the rats lol

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Masser clans introduce new apps into the community

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

From past experience

Small clans of friends -> Official clan -> Low level clan -> Med level -> Close -> 50 members fall into clans like FOE, MM, Fi, EoP, TLP, CP.

<Small clans of friends> - Many of those who are not aware about the pure community but are introduced then they spread and tell their friends

It's a cycle tbh.

Clans also form from past closed clans, basically just change the name of their clan lol.

It's what has been going on for years now keeping the community alive, put it this way we need clans to close to keep other clans open haha ^^

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

WE dont do that POP **** but we like to recruit new blood help them train with them work with them and let them learn from what ive seen we have recruited a lot of people that have no clannning expierance at all and we still manage to do work because they are willing to learn and arent cokey.

Im proud to help the new recruits we receive with the limited but useful knowledge i have

sko1010.jpg

Old School RSN: IIBlitz

|| #Hazard ||

|| #Sko || Sko-rs.net || Sudden Knock Out - Fear the Unknown || #1 Pure Clan ||

none, they all get declined for being spies

So who do you recruit then?

How can you trust people from other clans as they could just leak to their friends from former clans.

well in 2010 we recruited mostly from DP until they ran out of members and closed, we recruited a lot of CP in the first half of last year until that sorta dried up, and since then we been making do with people from fi and those who come into our irc and get charmed by our ranks into leaving their clans and joining ours.

and the last laugh is on u because all the "new blood" apps your clan gets are my spies.

It's amazing how you think you're funny.

WE dont do that POP **** but we like to recruit new blood help them train with them work with them and let them learn from what ive seen we have recruited a lot of people that have no clannning expierance at all and we still manage to do work because they are willing to learn and arent cokey.

Im proud to help the new recruits we receive with the limited but useful knowledge i have

Think my IQ went down a little bit after reading this post.

And we still own, therefore all you arrogant, cocky, glued to the game fgts who don't go out to bring new people into the pure community should be ashamed, instead of dying 3 months ago, you could still be alive and owning like me!

But seriously, 95% of Hazard has little to none experience what so ever, I am the best ingame recruiter there is and I spend like zilch time on it ;]

It ofc takes us a little bit longer to get them going, but most of them get the point, and then there's some who don't.

(this explains why 90% of our clan is still in robes, and level 80s, none of them understand the pure community like we all do ((thank God)) )

thats cool, good for you mate. just stop them turning up to our fights with 1item dds after your trip ends m8 it's getting a bit gay.

we get a few people of old and new but we distance ourselves from the rest of the pure community anyway so it doesn't matter

mmflash123.gif

How can you trust people from other clans as they could just leak to their friends from former clans.

well in 2010 we recruited mostly from DP until they ran out of members and closed, we recruited a lot of CP in the first half of last year until that sorta dried up, and since then we been making do with people from fi and those who come into our irc and get charmed by our ranks into leaving their clans and joining ours.

and the last laugh is on u because all the "new blood" apps your clan gets are my spies.

Adam and Cameron? Cool man...

I think the best "new clanner" Fi has had in the past year would definitely be BAMF. But I would guess we get maybe 1-2 a month? To my knowledge, the ranks really try to get new blood in the clan rather than what you stated as "recycled members."

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Adam and Cameron? Cool man...

I think the best "new clanner" Fi has had in the past year would definitely be BAMF. But I would guess we get maybe 1-2 a month? To my knowledge, the ranks really try to get new blood in the clan rather than what you stated as "recycled members."

Don't you know? If you get new blood in your clan you're an official masser clan

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Back in repulsive I got a good amount of ingame recruits but the base of my clan was built on people I already knew from zenith and others in the pure community and then added in ingane kids around them.

The good thing about getting new blood is they are loyal. They don't know all the other clans in the community so they don't really have an option, they don't know the reputation of the clan they're joining so they end up wing loyal. :)

Mrywu.png

thats cool, good for you mate. just stop them turning up to our fights with 1item dds after your trip ends m8 it's getting a bit gay.

we get a few people of old and new but we distance ourselves from the rest of the pure community anyway so it doesn't matter

Lol Aaron, I wasn't there or it wouldn't of happened.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14