Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F2P Prep]Enemy vs. Eruption of Pures

Ben√

10_10_4_4enemy.png

enemyf.png

After EOP’s recent win vs. TLP we knew we’d be in for a tough fight. We managed to peak at 38 Enemy members, with around 41 Enemy members showing up throughout the duration of this prep. Our midweek activity is something that we’re proud of as this is the 4th prep in a row we’ve managed to pull 35+. So, if you’re looking for an active clan that loves to get preps; nme-rs.com.

enemyf.png

The first round was pretty straight forward. We got on top of them establishing a nice 5 or so man lead and from there on just binded those that came near us and dropped them quickly.

NME Starting: 31
NME Ending: 25

EOP Starting: 31
EOP Ending: 0

enemyf.png

Lately we’ve had a tendency to win the first rounds quiet easily and then end up losing overall. This was something we wanted to snap out our system and so we went into this one with the mentality it was 0-0.

The fight was rather slow to begin with; it was 32 vs 30 in our favour for about 30 seconds until EOP pull it back. Both clans had established territory, picking this off inside of each other and sniping into the main group. At this point, EOP decided to take off their capes. It eventually went down to 17 vs 14 and it looked as though we were going to win until EOP got a nice ko unit established and it dropped to 11 vs 13. As all of our callers were down, it had gotten to the point where our members relied on in game spamming and piling- as we don’t use TS for miniwars, we knew our members were capable. They did extremely well with pile transitions and we ended with 6.

NME Starting: 35
NME Ending: 6

EOP Starting: 35

enemyf.png

The last round was utter domination. I don’t know what was going on from EOP’s point of view but they never really got themselves sorted- they spent most the time running away from us so we just mass binded and piled those that were unable to get away. We lost something like 4.

NME Starting: 35
NME Ending: 31

EOP Starting: 35

enemyf.png

At the end of the prep,we decided to do a victory lap (YE WE STOLE IT SO WAT). Except when we asked members to take off their clothes(;ppp), the replies were “but I didn’t eat at all...” which we found pretty funny haha.

On the whole, it was a great prep that was held with a great atmosphere (at least it was for us). Thanks for the prep EOP, as always- it was a pleasure.

Hi

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

beast win. I had a good time.

GF Eop.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Had a lot of fun. Round 2 was pretty epic.

You know it's a close war when I attempt to start calling :P

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Glad to show it wasn't a one off :D

GF EOP thanks for prep.

Was disappointed to see you guys taking capes off (especially solo come on you're supposed to the queen)

But we still took home the 3-0 with very convincing 1st + 2nd rounds.

Vid will be up in a hour

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Indeed, rarely see it come down so close. I had to use two run replenishes lol

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Only thing I heard you call was "OMG I DOWN"

h4hh4

nice mic

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png