Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Multi Clanning

KaZa

#Onslaught has decided, after much thought on what was best for the clan, to allow multi clanning. However, we would NOT allow this person to hold any Staff rank in the clan due to the fact that their dedication lies with another clan. Also, as many of you suspected, we plan on joining the MPC scene in the future (Not anytime soon) and do not want our Ranks to have to choose between a clan so we allow only the members.

Clans Who Allow Multi Clanning: (Lots of experienced members, not as much dedication to their LPC.)

-Savage

-Negative

-PiC

Clans Who Don't: (Dedicated Members, Not as many experienced members.)

-Ascent

Hopefully we'll get the best of both worlds with this.

screenshot20120711at333.png

Smart decision not allowing ranks to multi-clan. Will ultimately be the downfall of Negative and other clans like that.

Good luck

Downfall? :whistling:

I see you don't understand the concept of fun.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Smart decision not allowing ranks to multi-clan. Will ultimately be the downfall of Negative and other clans like that.

Good luck

no dude ur multi-clanned in eop rofl we gnna slump hard ffz!!1

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Good luck

better just close **** this ur ******* fault u ****

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

If it works for you all sure why not. I feel multi clanning of any kind just isn't for Ascent although i'm not completely agains't it.

Best of luck to you all

Thanks man, I was agaisnt it because of my time with Ascent but I wanted to do what I personally thought would help my clan.

Good luck. Sounds good.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Good luck

If you multi-clan, you'r not going to be 100% effort into either one. Just means you won't reach your full potential.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Good luck

If you multi-clan, you'r not going to be 100% effort into either one. Just means you won't reach your full potential.

Potential in what concept? If you mean pulling as much as possible and beating current competition from other official clans in the same sector then sure. Why on Earth would I be interested in doing that though?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

negative's leader being in eop makes them possibly the 2nd strongest clan on earth

also i think you'll find if you want recruits off pure warfare, making topics asking for people to help you run it, and making topics telling people of your every decision as if you need affirmation from us, will make you look inexperienced and will turn most people off your clan.

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

negative's leader being in eop makes them possibly the 2nd strongest clan on earth

also i think you'll find if you want recruits off pure warfare, making topics asking for people to help you run it, and making topics telling people of your every decision as if you need affirmation from us, will make you look inexperienced and will turn most people off your clan.

Ignore Jonty being a dick

I'm a big fan of both negative and onslaught

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Ignore Jonty being a dick

I'm a big fan of both negative and onslaught

The kid carries no wait with me tbh, But thanks anyway!

Have fun man, that's all that really matters.

Thanks! My main goal for #Onslaught is to provide my members with Competition Daily whether that be with Minis, Wars, Preps like a big guy clan because LPCs get boring if not lead properly.