Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Howdy

Omni

Welcome back,

Atm Karl is trying to become a changed man and join the RAF.

"Suicide and I will be having our wedding at Varrock church tomoz, chocolate cake and jugs of freshly "cooked" (lolrunescapelogic) wine will be served. All are welcome. Just remember to change your Runescape characters to females so we don't look like a bunch of nerds pretending to be hip and "in". Yes, the theme of the wedding will be lesbians, lifting irl, lil sonnie aka virg, and biasedness. Yes, Assrael will be the clergy officiating the eteral vows of love between Sui-chan and I. Yes, Inu will be there serving fried dog. And yes we will have precautionary titanium Runeite fences placed around the church in order to prevent Derrick from crashing his car into the holy sanctuary of Saradomin."

There's your story.

Diablo 3 is coming out in 11 days, so I shall be going on a gaming rage for about 5 days straight, friends, work, and social life (LOL AZN SOCIAL LIFE) will be put on hold.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Welcome back,

"Suicide and I will be having our wedding at Varrock church tomoz, chocolate cake and jugs of freshly "cooked" (lolrunescapelogic) wine will be served. All are welcome. Just remember to change your Runescape characters to females so we don't look like a bunch of nerds pretending to be hip and "in". Yes, the theme of the wedding will be lesbians, lifting irl, lil sonnie aka virg, and biasedness. Yes, Assrael will be the clergy officiating the eteral vows of love between Sui-chan and I. Yes, Inu will be there serving fried dog. And yes we will have precautionary titanium Runeite fences placed around the church in order to prevent Derrick from crashing his car into the holy sanctuary of Saradomin."

There's your story.

Diablo 3 is coming out in 11 days, so I shall be going on a gaming rage for about 5 days straight, friends, work, and social life (LOL AZN SOCIAL LIFE) will be put on hold.

Still a better love story than Twilight.

OT: What's up Omni? Haven't seen you around these boards since 2012!!12!

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

winter is coming

The white walkers approach!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

There's a snake in my boot.

was hoping no one was going to say this, cause i wanted to =c

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Same old same old Omni... sadly.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Welcome back,

There's your story.

Still a better love story than Twilight.

OT: What's up Omni? Haven't seen you around these boards since 2012!!12!

Yeah, I read all of the Twilight books just so I can hate on them.

winter is coming

The white walkers approach!

You dare question Daenerys, blood of the dragons?

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?