Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The battle of The Golden vs Green

mi7ch

hazardbanner.png

hzsymbol2.png

Forums || #Hazard || Archives || YouTube || Memberlist

Today, May 4th, 2012 Hazard and Hostility came together to form the Golden One. We sought out to fight our notorious opponent, The Green Machine. It's such a shame that the Post-Industrial era will go no further, why's that? Well it's because President Obama is our President, and because the force they brought simply wasn't enough for the walls of H they were going to attempt to overcome.

Overall, I'd like to remind you all this was 100% for fun, and holy **** was it that. One of the better fights I've been in for awhile.

Once again, thank you.

hzdiv.png

Round One:

Round one was our attacking round, I believe that the fight started Northeast, I can't remember nor can I give enough **** to go check, but they for what ever reason used a 2010 tactic and dd'd making it rather easy for us to get a few piles and mow 'em down like Hitler did with the Jews. We mainly used our bows, and held them until it was time to bury those green niggy's with the lines of H in the notorious default RuneScape chat color (Yellow) <--incase you're diagnosed with autism.

The Golden Ones Starting:52

The Golden Ones Ending:40

The Green Machine Starting:52

The Green Machine Ending:0

hzdiv.png

Round Two:

Alright lads, they got me...they got me ;\. I was mowed down like a prison escapee and died within a minute of the initial fight, leaving no callers behind. I must give a shoutout to the members of both of the Golden clans for this, you stayed tight, did what you could, but sadly with no callers we just couldn't overcome it. (We lost this round)

The Golden Ones Starting:55

The Golden Ones Ending:0

The Green Machine Starting:55

The Green Machine Ending:32

hzdiv.png

Round Three:

Knowing we had to win this round, I made sure everyone's head was turned on the right way. I needed to make sure everyone's fingers were ready to do some tanking, and lastly I needed to make sure everyone knew that this round would be simple if everyone listened. Well, everyone did indeed listen, and we took the win. Our clumping was better then that of a POP GW@S, and we owned The Green Machine one last round. This time all of our callers were there to witness complete and utter domin8ion. Great Job The Golden Ones, talking about some mad plat organization ;]

The Golden Ones Starting:53

The Golden Ones Ending:40

The Green Machine Starting:53

The Green Machine Ending:0

vidsd.png

(More to come, but enjoy the one bang warrior Zac's the best you can :))

Zac:

*Coming Soon*

picsms.png

ABKxu.png

SqZs5.png

KGfFS.png

MP1jT.png

baE90.png

2qMpP.png

QOGc3.png

vaP2Y.png

UXsJg.png

Z21CP.png

VuqPf.jpg

VhhQx.png

Lf6F5.png 08AzK.png

z95Ip.png

zCO06.pngbScal.pngy6coS.pngrWUQ1.pngT69dP.pngMzExO.pnghsPE6.pngoKdFQ.pngcwS0J.pngpCd9p.pngxhLXy.pngq6h7Z.pnghFAVp.pnglroI1.pngtk0Gn.pngmc5eq.png21Eo9.png

2TvC2.png N1n36.png8ZjKW.png1BaS9.pngPdqcE.pngSCMGy.png

Thanks to the clans who fought us today, and thanks to all of our members for the ownage fight. Intro and Apply at www.hazard-rs.com/forums
29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Well, to be quite honest most of the invites were from Chaotic, but I'm not going to complain because I thought we'd outpull the hell out of em, and in reality we did, but it's alright.

That didn't make it a different fight, it was just that it was for fun.

I had fun, dunno bout you ;p

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

was hella fun we did work agaisnt them

shame about them having npo and **** with them LMFAO ( but like mitch said just made it more fun)

GJ HI+HZ ALLIANCE

sko1010.jpg

Old School RSN: IIBlitz

|| #Hazard ||

|| #Sko || Sko-rs.net || Sudden Knock Out - Fear the Unknown || #1 Pure Clan ||

you were the only caller which is why you lost the second round? lol

what about hi ranks?

I was the only Hi rank calling from Hi's side, and I died before Mitch Died. So we were without a caller and couldnt simply unmute the 2ndary callers. :)

ty for support doe

3at.png

evolvek.png

Nice job all 4. Looked fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

annoying way you word your fights but aside from that nice job

Well, it's such a shame not even Chad from CP can enjoy my literature.

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

you were the only caller which is why you lost the second round? lol

what about hi ranks?

i personally thought hi had more callers but mitch died then 3at died then i was like "yes time to call boys" then my hp goes 2 0 ownage

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Nice work guiz

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it