Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NME - Raising the bar every week

Andreww

10_10_4_4enemy.png

→ ↨↨ ←

IRC: #NME

Website/Forums - http://nme-rs.com

╔ ← ↔ → ╗

♪ Videos ♪

╚ ← ↔ → ╝

→ ↨↨ ←

Today, the ferocious Enemian's left Edgeville with an impressive 50 people; peaking at ~55 through our fantastic 2-and-a-half hour trip.

QbIyN.png

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Chaotic

To begin our trip, we accidentally ran into CH and made quick work of them. Sorry about this guys, it genuinely wasn't intended.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Fatality/ Eruption of Pures

Whilst waiting for CP to finish their spam towers at mossies and step into multi, we were rushed by Fatality. Being severely outnumbered we were quickly overwhelmed and pulled south. When this happened, EoP rushed in so this gave us the opportunity to rejoin the fight. Without getting too involved, we began picking off members of both clans on the outside of the fight. We did this until (for the second week in a row) CP attempted to hit us after we had been in a fight.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Corrupt Pures

Looking for a cheap win, CP rushed in with the usual "LOL SLUMP WE OWN YOU I'M 12" spams. Unfortunately for them, we're just so much better than them and completely murdered them. They didn't have a leg to stand on. When Fatality eventually crashed the fight, Enemy had 47/52 left and CP had a megre twenty-something. Easy!

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Corrupt Pures

Surprise surprise, CP attempted to get another cheap win over us by hitting us on login (albeit in mossies). We quickly pulled out of single and straight into the main clan LS who were coincidentally set up strategically to sandwich us between them and CP. Un-deterred by this, we began raping CP and were on the path towards clearing them up until Z crashed. Without wanting to be teamed on, we got out of there which caused the remaining 10 or so CP to chase us spamming "LOL CLEARED".

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Corrupt Pures

We got CP's worlds through our vast spying system (Pm [NME]Ben if you want £ for spying) and waited at corp whilst Chain attempted to consolidate his members through lies of beating us. They finally came out of single and rushed us at corp where we began completely dominating them. Excel began sniping only NME from the south but this did not bother us as we were still destroying CP. When CP had ~15 left to our 40ish, both XL and POP rushed in focusing solely on Enemy. We grabbed our loot and got out still with 40+ strong.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Eruption of Pures

EoP approached us asking for a run-in. Knowing both clans had exactly 50 people, we gladly accepted and rushed into them near gap. The fight consisted of us attacking EoP and EoP proceeding to run away from us. When fatality entered the fight, EoP were close to being cleared and Enemy had 45+ remaining on the battlefield. Thanks for the fight EoP.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Corrupt Pures + Eruption of Pures x2

We got word that EoP were fighting CP north of mossies. Wanting to give CP a quick lesson on how to crash without dying, we rushed into them and eliminated everyone from the battlefield. Knowing that they would probably re-group and team on us, we waited north in anticipation. Finally, the prophecy was fulfilled and EoP rushed us from one side, allowing CP to rush us from the other. We focused on EoP and almost immediately cleared them. When they were no more we switched attention to CP and pushed them straight back into single. After 5-10 minutes of clearing both clans from the battlefield we decided to gather up our loot and get out.

Quickly after this we had another round of the exact same fight. Unfortunately CP had dropped to 15 people, EoP to 30 and we still had ~40, so both clans were no match for our might.

2q0vkf4.png

S6xBO.png
rA8tq.png
LLVom.png
JrgMX.png
snOAG.png
6D7fU.png
Sry5n.png
2WGpw.png
CsFJN.png
nbjXG.png
HFMMo.png
7GzBb.png
O6kQH.png
oAgf7.png
8lnXw.png
hozCz.png
W2KBn.png
iEYnb.png
FNQeO.png
b9iVa.png
NkPMQ.png
inY5R.png
TWqZh.png
naES5.png
m9ebf.png
hsGJD.png
AHtbL.png
qZPBK.png
6u0kO.png
07UrA.png
MN3Er.png
LiEJF.png
fuhzu.png
nYSHU.png
eop150.png
nmenumbersforeopfight.png
fiending.png
vsh9m.png

pBCcp.png

sgoJu.png

dErQz.png

piPaT.png

OJaHx.png

3tUEo.png

s5YGr.png

15PJw.png

Z3knB.png

aJwE6.png
pxhfD.png
8lS38.png
6GAkA.png

PUB7T.png

NkDMd.png
yE51Z.png
A1wOX.png

pxhfD.png

2q0vkf4.png

Thank you to every Enemian that attended today. You were all absolutely unbelievable. Props to Prateek for verbally koing CP so hard that they had to end from it. Good Job my turban-wielding friend.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i couldn't be there today, from what i've been hearing it was a pretty fkin epic trip. Can't wait for tomorrow.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

lol ******* boring trip woulda been better off slayin chickens in draynor

(yes im mad u didnt use my pictures u ******* idiots)

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

lol ******* boring trip woulda been better off slayin chickens in draynor

(yes im mad u didnt use my pictures u ******* idiots)

Frick you, you nearly killed me for my g2h at mossies.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png