Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

fridays

Arrow

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Vs Blue = members of opposing clans killing their fall in leader because most clans can't work with eachother. I suggest we all meet up irl and pk on fridays.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

summer means not playing rs for 3 straight months lmfao

my point is more along the lines of - Pking on Friday is dead as ****. Nobody is out at all. We went out last friday without a prep and only ran into 1 itemers at 50 Ports - It was retarded.

From my point of view it would be better to not have a trip at all if thats whats available, however I wanted to gauge what everyone else was thinking/doing before I felt that way.

Seems the only thing people are interested in is doing preps on Fridays which is great - I hope theirs a prep every friday all summer, but I doubt that would be the case.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

**** PCL

Pking is pointless aswell because HPCs only care about KDR so you'll have clans like TLP crashing MPCs run ins. They'll get sick of being crashed after a week and stop going out, and it will be back to only FOE/MM pking.

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

personally i loved pcl on fridays

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

I personally enjoy when Foe go out on fridays sometimes it's bleak, but usually POP will give us good loot.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

BRING BACK PCL!

Your clan pulled 20 any never fought anyone lol...if I remember right you didn't even show up for like 2 months

Your pull that much to trips now lol.. If i'm right you may peak at 35 if your lucky?

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com