Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Change is Upon Us

badger

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would friggin be some weird **** clanning and whatnot, gonna be interesting how they pull it off but if all goes wrong 2006scape should be up by then

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

Doubt it'll look like that.

They would look a lot of subscribers.

Do you mean lose?

Proud High Council of the most HATED FEARED AND BADASS pure clan

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Diablo 3 is going to be released in about 15 hours for eastern time folks. Plus i'm on break.

YYRSYYESYRSYRRXRXTRYFCGFJHZCYCHKVHCNJFJG. I've been waiting 12 fricken years.

Oh, tbh, I think clanning could be better than ever if this update makes multi pking more interactive - instead of the old... F2p mass of people, left click randomly for a pile, eat pizza swordy when hp dips. Jagex has been pumping out some good updates though ( obviously opinionated ) such as Runespan, bonfires ( finally, the first update to the skill since classic ), and the improvements to fps ( can't see how this is bad ). We'll see though.. :o

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Diablo 3 is going to be released in about 15 hours for eastern time folks. Plus i'm on break.

YYRSYYESYRSYRRXRXTRYFCGFJHZCYCHKVHCNJFJG. I've been waiting 12 fricken years.

Oh, tbh, I think clanning could be better than ever if this update makes multi pking more interactive - instead of the old... F2p mass of people, left click randomly for a pile, eat pizza swordy when hp dips. Jagex has been pumping out some good updates though ( obviously opinionated ) such as Runespan, bonfires ( finally, the first update to the skill since classic ), and the improvements to fps ( can't see how this is bad ). We'll see though.. :o

I remember Diablo from my childhood but it always struck me as a pretty **** 2D game. Is it supposed to be good or something?

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Well, I'm sure clans will find a way to adapt and still have a "Pure" community.

The gameplay is going to be really different and may take some time getting used to.

Worst case scenario everyone moves to 2k6scape and the world of pures slowly dwindles away on private servers.

cast back into the shadows..

regisv.png

Doubt thats what it's is going to look like. And stop assuming it will ruin pures, you are just being ignorant cunts.

If anything it will taking combat/warring to a whole new level of skill instead of getting lucky dds specs

xncgb5.jpg