Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Hi] Claiming #1-Hostility F2P Saturday-[Hi]

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a slow trip at first, but then the fights really picked up when we were fighting Zenith and CP. My favorite fight was when we were sandwiched next to BH between two clans (CH and CP I believe) and still pulled out with a win.

screenshot20120711at333.png

we destroyed you

/thread

Are u srs?All ur clan did yesterday was crashing and you wouldnt give us a fight till u had +3 on us when last time i remember we gave you one with you having +5 on us.Stop being pathetic youre making ur clan look bad.For the other zenith members,thanks.

If i remember didn't Zenith fought you guys last week 32v40?

Good Job on trip tho

ye slow burnz thats why i pmed ur ranks for pkri and they all ignored me...

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

gj but looks like z owned u guys idk

True, we asked them for a pkri tho when we had like 3+ on them (which still may not be a problem if you compare the combat levels) Near the end of our trip we finally fought them when we had ~27 left. It's wateva, we had fun

we destroyed you

/thread

Are u srs?All ur clan did yesterday was crashing and you wouldnt give us a fight till u had +3 on us when last time i remember we gave you one with you having +5 on us.Stop being pathetic youre making ur clan look bad.For the other zenith members,thanks.

Good Job on trip tho

Uh remember we hit you on login and dropped 12 addy mains in 15 seconds? and than Tlp saved ur ass from getting cleared as we had 39 in range Mhm

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

we destroyed you

/thread

Good Job on trip tho

Uh remember we hit you on login and dropped 12 addy mains in 15 seconds? and than Tlp saved ur ass from getting cleared as we had 39 in range Mhm

You hit us in logg in and still got pushed. You hit us in single and expect not to get crashed. We would fight you down 5-7 people and still **** you. When we fight hostility its like fighting a bunch of clueless 1 bangs.

Learn your place, or we will put you in place.

5OQu2.png

Thanks for asking for a PKRI, btw. Just shows how much of a ***** your leaders are

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

we destroyed you

/thread

Good Job on trip tho

Im talking when we used to pull 30s

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

lol @ josh

josh i asked zach for a pkri at the beginning he asked me for opts n i told jim then he just kept on ignoring me.

and why would u bring wat happened last week to this??? :s

anyways stay chill , next time ill ask u for pkri i guess

nice calling btw ;)

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

we destroyed you

/thread

Good Job on trip tho

You hit us in logg in and still got pushed. You hit us in single and expect not to get crashed. We would fight you down 5-7 people and still **** you. When we fight hostility its like fighting a bunch of clueless 1 bangs.

5OQu2.png

Thanks for asking for a PKRI, btw. Just shows how much of a ***** your leaders are

Yes we did have a pkri with them ? Soooo?

;D thanks for everyone who came out today, ran from us, and teamed on us was fun smashing you against all odds. Btw josh you dont have to come here rage mode on a simple PW topic about our glorious day. You asked for a fight, we already had one. If you get angered that much might as well smash your head into the computer when you lose to cp all the time. We all know what happened that day, its in the past, Let our vid's speak for us.

Thanks for the fight, and move on instead of being butthurt about a pixelated game bruv

Hi Z Rivalry LEGGGOGOGOG

I think they stopped the rivalry with you, cp too stronk?

Thanks for the legit pkri toxine.

3at.png

evolvek.png

we destroyed you

/thread

Good Job on trip tho

5OQu2.png

Those one bangs cleared u in 10 seconds last week derp.

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif