Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

yo

mi7ch

who else wishes upon every strong pure clan 2 go out for midweek trips

Wednesdays (F2P), and Thursdays(P2P) 6:00 PM est?

Thoughts????????

Mpcs you out there?

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Clans don't pk because they are afraid nobody else will pk.

I remember about 5 months ago CP,Z, TLP, and NME were all planning on going pking on a Friday but then one clan dropped out which lead to another and another...until none of them were pking.

We go through sporadic stages of going out every day for a week or two, the last time it happened we had loads of good fights with Complexity, Purefect, Hi, LT et cetera (Which really shows how long ago it was if CX were alive) pretty much daily and we pulled 30+ each day and had some great fights, however that soon stopped when clans stopped going out and we realised there wasn't much point going out and fighting mains as it simply isn't that fun despite what all these "revisionist" historians who hanker over 2007 to the point of obscurity might say.

Needless to say if your going to go PK'ing on a Wednesday/Thursday you should ask leaders in IRCs and I'm sure some clans such as NME/Hi who actually have wilderness events fairly often will be happy to go out and possibly give you guys fights, and then its a dominoe effect.

The funniest thing I've found with midweek PK trips is wannabe clans who heard that NME were PK'ing and are like "LMFAO WE WILL MASS UP AND OWN THEM!!!!!", end up pulling around 6 people and sitting at moss giants sniping any returners. Thats the main issue with weekday trips, clans are far too scared to mass up properly in case they suffer a "PW" loss and end up having less than 10 people and doing stupid stuff.

Either way, hopefully clans do begin to PK during the week and my clan will be there for certain if thats the case

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

i love how pures ***** about mains all the time but you do realize main wars the mains dont care if other mains show up or 1 itemers roll up in the masses and they mains end up risking more ragging then pures do in their basic gear. and it wouldnt happen if you didnt have spys in you people, called catching them try it sometime.

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

i love how pures ***** about mains all the time but you do realize main wars the mains dont care if other mains show up or 1 itemers roll up in the masses and they mains end up risking more ragging then pures do in their basic gear. and it wouldnt happen if you didnt have spys in you people, called catching them try it sometime.

Most mains in top main clans are 99 defense, 98 defense levels above alot of the people in this community. Quite obviously mains won't care about crashers as much as pures when it only takes about 3 people to kill the average 1 defense pure most likely haha.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Sounds fun. But i cant see it happening.

WAR, NME, HI, IR, and H all tried to work on stuff like this a while back so we could have fun run ins during the week but some clans cant handle other clans having fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Joel; that'll happen everywhere.

Ofc it's bound to fail, especially since the lack of clans lately is catching up, haunting MPCs definitely.

It's all worth a try, I think every leader that has big guy clans like Foe and TLP MM all them dudes can leave the lilguys alone for awhile just for some fun.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

more than happy to go out on midweeks but immature clans will ruin it imo.

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS