Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Should we just quit?

Youbleed

Okay with this new "evolution of combat". What will you the pure community come to? Will we prevail? Or shall we get derped like the day Turmoil came out and pures out of everywhere wanted to go get it and get 30+ defense.... Well honestly I don't care about those pures anymore. I see why they did it. The community on Runescape , especially the pking , is complete "OP"crap. So lets say I say , "Hey! This combat update is redic so I might as-well get 40+ defense and Join HF or Vh or some other Rune tank clan." Should I continue playing this game after this? And let's say I do....sadly enough. I play and attempt to entertain myself. So I stick around , only to find out I have to actually pay more a month and after a while go to my local bigwig store or gaming location and actually buy the ROM Disk.....Okay. It's getting worse but I stick around. Only to realize pking is **** now and it's like World of Warcraft and I don't receive items on death and my monthly fun now it going to come now from doing quests!

Time well wasted 05-12..... L2 Not mess it up if it doesn't need fixing Fagex

~ Youbleed72ed

1342903937815.gif

i will still keep PHTP open after this update idc tbh PHTP forever: )

dats good to hear, no matter how tuf time sget, good ol' kingrang3194 will b der.

On a more serious note, why is everyone being so dramatic? We've found ways of adapting before, I'm sure we'll do it again.

Hi

Pay more for a game like WoW, I pay to play runescape not some Blizzard game. But hey if that pleases Jagex, so be it, I'm outtie.

Click for Maxed out 60 attack 99 summon pure videos.

Pk Commentaries, risk fights, FOE trips, edge, hybridding.

Like/Fav/Sub and leave a message on what you think!

dfEBx.png

MM you're nothing without me haha. #Finalownage

You worded your post terrible but I agree with what you are trying to say.

On Reddit, there's an Ask Me Anything topic done by an ex-RS content developer, and I forget what prompted him to say this but he said how he didn't like that all the new updates were done because the exec's want to mold the game after WoW.

I take some business classes at school and I am by no means an expert, but this is just an idiotic business strategy. Here's Jagex, with their own successful, UNIQUE game, making a good amount of money, so what do they decide to do? Change their game so that it's NOT unique, and is basically a shittier version of an already-existing (and way more successful) game. That would be like if you developed your own small alternative energy company and were making good money, then for ****'s and giggles decided to make your energy more like gasoline so you could compete against Exxon and BP.

Whoever is in charge of these decisions, I'll gladly take HALF his salary and stop the constant flow of retardation coming from their developers.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

You worded your post terrible but I agree with what you are trying to say.

On Reddit, there's an Ask Me Anything topic done by an ex-RS content developer, and I forget what prompted him to say this but he said how he didn't like that all the new updates were done because the exec's want to mold the game after WoW.

I take some business classes at school and I am by no means an expert, but this is just an idiotic business strategy. Here's Jagex, with their own successful, UNIQUE game, making a good amount of money, so what do they decide to do? Change their game so that it's NOT unique, and is basically a shittier version of an already-existing (and way more successful) game. That would be like if you developed your own small alternative energy company and were making good money, then for ****'s and giggles decided to make your energy more like gasoline so you could compete against Exxon and BP.

Whoever is in charge of these decisions, I'll gladly take HALF his salary and stop the constant flow of retardation coming from their developers.

I know and thanks for understanding. But it was 2:37 Est I believe and I was just in the mood to rage.

1342903937815.gif