Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's Site [Read this if your interested]

blue

ill give you 10M maybe more

why dont you guys just get ryan to sell some on his 100's of millions of rsgp

just make around 500m then sell it for /50

said ddosers would want us to waste money on a new site, and thanks for offering gp but we will let the anonymous people continue to pay their money to have our site ddosed

We were in the exact situation as you guys were last week, it's ******* annoying lol. It's sad that some kids have to resort to this kind of behavior, it's pretty pathetic.

Anyways best of luck :D

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

redirect to fbi.gov for l0lz

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

The f***in' pure community keeps gettin' worse, jesus christ.

It all comes down to DEFENCE, CHEATING, DDOSING, TEAMING, FLAMING, CRASHING nowadays, god damn...

Anyway, good luck getting your site back Zenith :/

hiforever.jpg

try cloudflare

also it wasn't IR who ddosd CH site 24/7

Our site is on cloudfare. Cloudfare only redirects the traffic to a certain amount, but when 200,000 bots are hitting cloud fare it goes offline anyhow

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Sucks, recently spent something like a lot of money to upgrade NME (and HI/IR/EOP nd whoever the fk Marty hosts) server.

Hope you guys get back up and running soon.

except the money would have come from solo & the money you get from our forums seeing as NME's forums are inactive and are virtually entirely supported by us, lol.

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

this is only the beginning.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

You, as a staff member of Zenith, would come off much more professional if you learned proper grammar.

Anyway, I feel for y'all. I really do. No clan should ever take inner-Runescape battles off the game onto other people's websites, teamspeak servers, or personal information. I hope you guys can find a way to recover soon.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Instead of having a drunk Brazilian retard trying to explain our situation, I'll give you guys our take.

One of our ranks acted upon impulse and decided to ask someone in ddosing your site. That action went against the wishes of the clan in general, and it wasn't well received by the other staff members. Apologies to you guys and we'll get this sorted out.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Instead of having a drunk Brazilian retard trying to explain our situation, I'll give you guys our take.

One of our ranks acted upon impulse and decided to ask someone in ddosing your site. That action went against the wishes of the clan in general, and it wasn't well received by the other staff members. Apologies to you guys and we'll get this sorted out.

No apologies to you guys, for starting something that won't end well for you.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Oh not a problem, i just spent countless hours on the phone and on live chat with these ******* morons, and finally am about to get the problem fix. Thanks to Marty.

Oh, and for your information Gh0st (Umbra) whoever was ddosing went on tiny chat and showed half my clan how much you guys where paying him

Regardless, thanks for being the only Intense Redemption rank to have a since of intelligence + care.

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Shut up, you all do the same thing and have nothing to argue about. None, and I mean NONE, of you are better than any other.

Next time you want to make a topic, make sure you tell your members and leaders to not start anything on here. Banning and suspending people isn't going to really work anymore, because it's up to YOU guys to stop your members not ME. So everyone loses.