Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What Clan Will Go Main First?

-Adam-

What Clan Will Go Main First?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. What Clan Will Go Main First?

• FOE
    • MM
    • EOP
    • FI
    • Zenith
    • CP
    • NME
    • POP
    • Frenzy
    • TLP
    • IR
    • EF
    • Hi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CP so we get more time to pound some of you before you are forced to adapt like another certain clan has.

YOLO

please stop using that word

I was trying to fit in >.>

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Rs2006 sounds better and better and better.

I dont see many pure clans sticking around or even pures in general. I would figure alot of people will be quiting. Pking in general already is **** but after this update you will find even less people in the wildy because so many people have quit.

The onyl advantages we may have is dual wielding weapons such as rapiers or cls's

from wat i did see from some pics is that the tzhaar cape looks awesome, i like how the god sword is put on his back when ur character runs etc. Those are good ideas but the combat update is horrible.

You need defence lvls for spells now, as well barrage doesnt even hold people like it used to or even bind. its like 3 seconds, so there goes binding for f2p waring.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

As of thus.

Pures in PvM is actually a lot more fun. It's interactive, and no longer a snorefest.

The problem with PURE vs. PURE though, is that it's all just 1 shotting - whoever catches somebody off guard wins.

In all honesty fighting against mains... I don't see myself at a disadvantage... but that's just after a few fights. It's literally the first day and people are jumping the gun making rash conclusions.

We still have time to figure things out and JaGex has still yet to tweak the system. It's called BETA for a reason, go try it out when you guys can. People QQ and whine about change - But this change for RS is necessary, the player base is stagnant and aging, the combat is redundant and stale. HOPEFULLY, this update will bring in more players.

Like seriously, the beta is only A FEW HOURS IN, and people are complaining.

The beta is out until SEPTEMBER.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Dislike this video, show jagex how we really feel.

Already 850 dislikes on the video about the combat update.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Dislike this video, show jagex how we really feel.

Already 850 dislikes on the video about the combat update.

THIS WILL STOP THE UPDATE!!!!!11345343%#311!

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

As of thus.

Pures in PvM is actually a lot more fun. It's interactive, and no longer a snorefest.

The problem with PURE vs. PURE though, is that it's all just 1 shotting - whoever catches somebody off guard wins.

In all honesty fighting against mains... I don't see myself at a disadvantage... but that's just after a few fights. It's literally the first day and people are jumping the gun making rash conclusions.

We still have time to figure things out and JaGex has still yet to tweak the system. It's called BETA for a reason, go try it out when you guys can. People QQ and whine about change - But this change for RS is necessary, the player base is stagnant and aging, the combat is redundant and stale. HOPEFULLY, this update will bring in more players.

Like seriously, the beta is only A FEW HOURS IN, and people are complaining.

The beta is out until SEPTEMBER.

:thumbsup:

who cares. the definition of pure will probably change. yea the defense level might be higher say 40 or 50, but if it's the best possible thing for the lowest possible combat i'd still consider it pure.

Arp-1.png