Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Question for everyone that still cares about the Pure Community

blue

Would you be down to do a community event  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be down to do a community event

• Yes
    • No

I know we have had events in the past even before Purewarfare events were we all do things together as a community. Yes it is 2012 and alot has changed but if this update does happen even if it doesn't change Pure clanning at all stop and think would you like things to end like this ? would you like to people in the RS/Gameing community to look at all of us and say "Pure clanning" was a joke there was no respect a bunch of hackings/DDosing/Flame/Troll/Drama.

If you really didn't give a **** about my opinion on pure clanning or if it didn't convince you then watch the videos i have put in this topic ALL OF THEM these wars/events have all happened in My time of Pure clanning and are events that made our community look amazing.

Question: Would you be down to do an event together all of you an event that lets every Pure clan actually do something fun and enjoyable.

This does not mean another Red vs Blue its obvious that isnt fun for us anymore.

im not coming up with an event myself im just asking if people would be down to do something together as a community, It doesn't even need to be a Purewarfare event if some of you are against anything Purewafare does.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

some cool vids on there, especially tlps anniversary fkin good vidder yea ya know

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

some cool vids on there, especially tlps anniversary fkin good vidder yea ya know

Pure clanning in 2010 was fun all together

Zenith Vs Chaotic Rivalry was the best one ever

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Yea lets do something, lets go out with a bang at least.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Pretty sure foe crashed a plan run in on a weekday the other day of fi v z or something.

no reason to do that just leave ppl as they are.

+3 opts too important to all clans

then yday there was ddosing on a 100v100 prep of eop vs fi, not even a fullout war...

No hope

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Pure clanning in 2010 was fun all together

Zenith Vs Chaotic Rivalry was the best one ever

For Zenith and Chaotic members.

screenshot20120711at333.png