Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs Nme F2P FULLOUT (Clan Cup)

Lmafo

Fullout  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Zenith
    • Enemy

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zenith aren't even through yet

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

The only reason we called everyone back for the full out vs IR, is because before the ML lock they added over 20 members. This will not happen with enemy because they are a respected clan. Goodluck NME.

Pictures speak louder than words. My favorite signature of all time, I gotta find that actually.

Yeah, and look at where my clan is at right now. Pulling 50+, and where is your clan? Oh wait.

The only reason why youre pulling decent is because you had the rejects in NPO follow cranked to zenith. You were pulling low 30s before this incident pa; :thumbsup:

OT: NME will knock Z off their highhorse due to zeniths chapped callers.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Enemy if they pull within 20 lmfao

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Want to say NME as I prefer them as a clan.

(Not that I do not like Zenith!)

But I think Zenith will outpul. So Zenith will win.

Was following you earlier on my lvl 47 in edge....im stalking you mayne!

thekingu.png

Nme was pulling 60-70 a month or so ago, showing they have that potential, which imo is more important than the numbers they have pulled the last few weeks. People will show up for fullouts even if they haven't been coming to weekend trips.

I'll still take Z but I think NME will pull more than the estimates of 55ish on this topic.

FOE is going to win it in the end.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Big fan of Z. Don't think NME will stand a chance after what we did to them :/

Good luck both clans

indeed, NME were pulling 70s, started beef with eop, and are now pulling 40s, so will find it very hard to win this war against Z who should outpull by a lot

even if NME mass up and match Z's pull, NME's leadership, member quality and organization are among the lowest in the community, so it would be difficult for them to win

Good luck both clans

indeed, NME were pulling 70s, started beef with eop, and are now pulling 40s, so will find it very hard to win this war against Z who should outpull by a lot

even if NME mass up and match Z's pull, NME's leadership, member quality and organization are among the lowest in the community, so it would be difficult for them to win

I laughed. So. *******. Hard.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Good luck both clans

I laughed. So. *******. Hard.

i'm glad you guys are able to laugh at your unfortunate predicament

Good luck both clans

This tbh ^

What eop did to us (made us laugh so hard we were constantly falling out of our chairs) does indeed make us underdogs. It's hard to war when you've fallen out of your chair.

Anyways gl to everyone involved, should be fun whatever happens.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Yeah we're pulling 40-50 because EOP have been absolutely steamrolling us for the last month or so... What an absolutely moronic piece of logic you chaps have, it's called sweeping the inactives/useless members and enhancing your core, probably something EOP know absolutely **** all about as they hold on to every last **** member for as long as possible just so they can beg them to come to one trip a month to gain a bit of momentum when a decent clan decimates them.

OT: I think Enemy are going to absolutely annihilate Zenith & NPO.

more like your summer is comming hype is over , lol.

ot: z

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

@walli you didn't win the fi+npo vs foe+ir sorry mate proved wrong

@morris the hype of that's dyin conflicts starting I see it In what I'm told and what I see. I'll grab a funny picture later from their boards for ya. Also hit me up in NPO ts I got something for ya

Nme has the organization over Z and I can tell if the numbers are close that will show

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png