Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If clanning migrates to 2006scape

Will the modern pure clan leaders take the same mentality of building 'clan' accounts into it? It's pretty obvious with turmoil pures and people having accounts that are 30-39 defence that nobody has cared about combat level for solo pking for a very very long time. And if you suggest that 30 defence turmoil is good in edgeville then you obviously haven't ever pked.

Solo pking is something long forgotten in this community, mainly because of how seriously people take clanning and how much personal time it takes up. I just hope that people don't come to the server with their 20-39 defence cancer because of the slight defensive advantage in DEEP wilderness. I'd like to see the old fast-paced pure warring with everybody in monk robes running around hitting each other. Our style of warring is what separates us from the main clans, and now that 1 defence will be good in edgeville again, I would be pleased to see the return of it.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it could be an escape, but it's still only Pre-Alpha i think. hopefully the whole thing holds up this could return us to the way things were back then solo pk-ing wise; however, i think clanning will continue to stay the exact same with both lack of respect and increase of ill behavior like ddos-ing etc. until the element of competition is taken out, E.G. pure warfare :L

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

I think we are all tired of the style of waring we have as of now. I think it will change and 2006 scape will bring back all those old memories of runescape when we all first started playing.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

20def max.

20 defence is stupid and cancerous, as fun as ini pures were they were always destroyed by 1 def pures at their combat level. Plus the server has no defenders.

Back in the 06 days you'd see nobody wearing mith but the FI leaders and maybe some CP.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Theres no advantage to having 30 def in 06scape; the only one would be the armour, no offensive bonuses which is why it was brought in by a few clans.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

I doubt it. If I ever go to 2006scape I will be 1 defence. Like said many times pures are made for there offensive bonuses so one defense will be the best on this server. 30 defence on this server just wouldn't be fun.

regarding your first paragraph you need 60 atk 30 def 95 and very low combat to be good at solo pking with turmoil

i personally think the pure community should stay 1-5 defence and if you manage to get over 5 defence from accidents etc then you should either quit or start a new account

anybody know if the alpha of 06scape will be free?

Hope it will, cant wait to try 06scape

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

regarding your first paragraph you need 60 atk 30 def 95 and very low combat to be good at solo pking with turmoil

i personally think the pure community should stay 1-5 defence and if you manage to get over 5 defence from accidents etc then you should either quit or start a new account

im pretty sure it will be free.

assuming the server doesnt flop big time, id love for clans to move to 06scape. rs3 is about to come out and it looks pretty crappy lol. why adapt when we could just move back to where we were 6 yrs ago.

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

It will probably be 1 def mostly in 2006scape if it follows through. Right now in pre alpha dupes are off the roof and they cant seem to stop any of the dupes. And I doubt they go into alpha untill every skill is out and everything is fixed soooo it my be a while

xncgb5.jpg

I haven't actually looked into the server much, but if it's comparable to other private servers I'm assuming training will be fast and easy, so it would be a possibility to have multiple accounts (ie A pure they pk on and one of those faggy 30 defence maxed accounts). Hopefully the general consensus of what it means to be pure will become what it once was.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

if u want pure clanning to stay the way it is lead by a bunch of retards and 1-35 with mains sniping your every fight you should really consider battlescape but if you want this Purefect community p0ke is explaining then just click the X @ the top right because it wont happen.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

im pretty sure it will be free.

assuming the server doesnt flop big time, id love for clans to move to 06scape. rs3 is about to come out and it looks pretty crappy lol. why adapt when we could just move back to where we were 6 yrs ago.

pretty true, 06-09 were the golden days of clanning and runescape in general