Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PCT PREDICTIONS

aTommy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fi are good at 30v30's, problem is when it gets to 100v100's they have to start adding their SoP/YR/POP kids and their quality drops dramatically

thats when they break the booters out :P

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

fi are good at 30v30's, problem is when it gets to 100v100's they have to start adding their SoP/YR/POP kids and their quality drops dramatically

thats when they break the booters out :P

Can't remember the last time we had a 30v30 prep, can remember the last time we've had a 50+ prep tho. O yh 89-0

titanj.png

I dont think Fi will win in f2p i guess Mm will take it lol but Fi/Foe will take p2p fullout

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

full outs should be wildy with other clans acing

we'll be happy to AC any fullouts involving Fatality :thumbsup:

Is that why you guys didn't enter? or maybe it's because you guys can't seem to win any wars, guess you don't want to upset your IR members even more.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

full outs should be wildy with other clans acing

I was planning on setting this up but didn't have time to deal with all the mains/crashers ect ect. If you really want to, go for it.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

ill be extremely surprised if any of these fights go on without being ddosed. I see a lot of anger and rage in the next few weeks, along with many "umadbros".

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Even though I don't like FI that much, they will probably win both f2p and p2p, just judging by their current prep record.

If only 40v40 preps show whos better in a 100v100 fullout. You have a lot to learn lil guy

They won their fullout with all odds against them lol, all their ranks got hit off and still won. idk why you have to reply to everything I say, #obsessed. It's my personal opinion m8.

2ewgrxw.gif

Even though I don't like FI that much, they will probably win both f2p and p2p, just judging by their current prep record.

If only 40v40 preps show whos better in a 100v100 fullout. You have a lot to learn lil guy

They won their fullout with all odds against them lol, all their ranks got hit off and still won. idk why you have to reply to everything I say, #obsessed. It's my personal opinion m8.

You are acting as if EOP is good...you are also acting as if EOP didn't also get hit off. You know nothing lol