Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lietuva finally finds their e-game | 20 vs 20 ft. Enormity F2P

Faked

sadgt4hn.png

After a magnificient performance tonight, Lietuva finally managed to earn our first solid win. Sunday's F2P full-out vs Exiled Forces showed that we have been slowly improving lately. This was a really solid performance and I would really like to thank to my members and staff.

1st round (Enormity attacks):

Lietuva starting: 20
Enormity starting: 20

Lietuva ending: 16

2nd round (Lietuva attacks):

Lietuva starting: 20
Enormity starting: 20

Lietuva ending: 18

3rd round (run-in):

Lietuva starting: 18
Enormity starting: 18

Lietuva ending: 16

Thanks for the fight!

Video:

ltpic.png

ltpic2.png

ltpic4.png

ltpic6.png

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

You guys should go pking on saturdays and do f2p trips on sunday 2, would liven up the mpc scene with hi/ef/e and now u guys :D. Greatjob, salute.

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

You guys should go pking on saturdays and do f2p trips on sunday 2, would liven up the mpc scene with hi/ef/e and now u guys :D. Greatjob, salute.

And we would definitely get punished cuz of mpc's invites and stuff. We'd simply get outnumbered by every single clan ;)

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

And we would definitely get punished cuz of mpc's invites and stuff. We'd simply get outnumbered by every single clan ;)

Ef pull like 30

E pull like 25

HI pull like 25

If you can get 25 to a 30mina anytime u can get 35 to a weekend :P feel free to ask for wildy pkri's vs cp btw! And go out on sunday, cause e/hi don't go out in p2p I don't think, and u can have a pkri with dem :o

sg33pj.jpg

Ef pull like 30

E pull like 25

HI pull like 25

If you can get 25 to a 30mina anytime u can get 35 to a weekend :P feel free to ask for wildy pkri's vs cp btw! And go out on sunday, cause e/hi don't go out in p2p I don't think, and u can have a pkri with dem :o

gz on experinced memba

oh and gj on the win lietuva :}

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Ef pull like 30

E pull like 25

HI pull like 25

gz on experinced memba

?

sg33pj.jpg

Ef pull like 30

E pull like 25

HI pull like 25

gz on experinced memba

?

he's mad summer just ended =/ l0l

Grats on the win LT :P

bSHM3.png