Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc Vs TLP P2P run-in

Pepsis

newhbanner.png
htlp.png

Had a 15v15 return fight vs TLP, was really fun. Both sides took control of the fight at different times. Near the end of the fight we saw numerous EOP members as well as a few Zenith ranks start popping up, so we decided to dip before it got too messy. Thanks for the fight TLP! Was tons of fun for us, I'm sure you guys had fun too.

bpxhC.png

hnewbrder.png

qlmSOQW.png

W8 you both have topics up? Who rly won :S?

no1 did kdr was basically even, opts were even, and both sides had control at seperate times.

kdr was in favor of tlp 55-45 but there was outside factors such as eop/z members so idk if it's accurate or not.

qlmSOQW.png

Get a KDR then you nimrod.

@Zac

You have a massive ass lisp, don't be flamin' with daffy duck ****.

I'm your daddy.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

So ****** that we almost got your prep thread to the highest amount of replies on any aftermath topic... Atleast I somehow slipped away without a ban. O_o

OT: Nice job, looked fun and shizz.

2s1ry3n.jpg

W8 you both have topics up? Who rly won :S?

no1 did kdr was basically even, opts were even, and both sides had control at seperate times.

kdr was in favor of tlp 55-45 but there was outside factors such as eop/z members so idk if it's accurate or not.

Win or lose was still fun af

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg