Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans 'trying it out'

Goop

Oh dear god.. this kid knows nothing about warring lmfao. People please don't reply to him anymore, his newfag is showing.

Hey man, remember when you were this cute little new *** from Infection? I remember I'd bust out my 70 range out on you and you'd flame me for being too high of a level compared to the rest of my clan. GOOD DAYS MAN I MISS YOU ****.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eoc isnt too bad it looks like alot of pures got 40 def already

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Oh dear god.. this kid knows nothing about warring lmfao. People please don't reply to him anymore, his newfag is showing.

Hey man, remember when you were this cute little new *** from Infection? I remember I'd bust out my 70 range out on you and you'd flame me for being too high of a level compared to the rest of my clan. GOOD DAYS MAN I MISS YOU ****.

Shut up ****, it was Cr and Cv, and you were like 71 cb, and I was like 55. Still owned alot.

act like you know everything

I do, i just can't remember it all the time.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

he does know everything u poofukr ur dumb as ****

Hi hulkin. i wub you :wub:

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

lol @ the 1 bang guy, i believe he started clanning this year

His clanning order, not kidding

1st - xl

2nd - hi

nuff said

I closed xL was never in it, although I do remember coming to a few CP trips whilst I was a lvl 70 massing in w57 which was probably 1 of the easiest ways to get locs on CP back then i'd post pics of you inviting a lvl 50 mass clan to your trip and PiC to carry your clan but my swiftkit just keeps on updating and I lost them all, tbh that was the main reason I never joined CP 1st because your trips were worse than my mass clan

-Sit in single for 30 minutes

-Go snipe a clan for around 10 minutes, they hit back run back to single carry on sniping from there

-Sit in lobby/single until you can get a good hit probably taking around 20 minutes because you would always wait till the fight is almost cleared

-Sit in single, tell there members there having a good trip and tells everybody clans don't want to fight them

-Ends so they don't lose further KDR

the most hilarious time is probably when you added my lvl3 scout to your fc, just proves the amount of invites you bring to trips

I'm talking about EoC, didn't you close

Okay lads stop replying to my comments now much rather not read comments posted by CP members who haven't matured because they haven't seen the real world

Or by a closed clan who still think there #1

1st - xl

2nd - hi

nuff said

I closed xL was never in it, although I do remember coming to a few CP trips whilst I was a lvl 70 massing in w57 which was probably 1 of the easiest ways to get locs on CP back then i'd post pics of you inviting a lvl 50 mass clan to your trip and PiC to carry your clan but my swiftkit just keeps on updating and I lost them all, tbh that was the main reason I never joined CP 1st because your trips were worse than my mass clan

-Go snipe a clan for around 10 minutes, they hit back run back to single carry on sniping from there

-Sit in lobby/single until you can get a good hit probably taking around 20 minutes because you would always wait till the fight is almost cleared

-Sit in single, tell there members there having a good trip and tells everybody clans don't want to fight them

the most hilarious time is probably when you added my lvl3 scout to your fc, just proves the amount of invites you bring to trips

Okay lads stop replying to my comments now much rather not read comments posted by CP members who haven't matured because they haven't seen the real world

you seem mad over a game bruh!

Current Clan: Hostility

who r u again?

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

1st - xl

2nd - hi

nuff said

who r u again?

Nah your comments are just making me giggle a little, makes it funner to reply to the retards on this game

You don't need to know who I am, maybe you'll realize soon enough ;)

the real question is, who are you?

Current Clan: Corrupt Pures

Pretty sure from all the times Chain invited me to his trip/p2p preps whilst I would troll around in w57/w124 all the time that Hi has a much better community and and there trips are allot better 2

would also see another 10invites but, gotta say he is a good recruiter, although half the people he invites don't app

lol hostility

says the clan who got a pkri with a main clan in red port with a timer yet no kdr

logic?

kdr doesn't show kills from anything but wilderness. God learn to fuckng Runescape.

I know that retard, i'm saying they got it in red port for that reason or just wasn't using there heads, could have simply done it in purple portal to show kills/deaths, and they clearly had more so what i'm saying is how are they claiming there any good at EoC when they have fought main clans out opted and no kdr proof?

I also mentioned the timer because if they out opted the main clan then the ending amounts would be significantly different and I said there was no kdr because it was in red portal so it was pretty much pointless

unew

lol hostility

says the clan who got a pkri with a main clan in red port with a timer yet no kdr

logic?

kdr doesn't show kills from anything but wilderness. God learn to fuckng Runescape.

Lmfaoooo

And before KDR came out (Which is probably before your enrollment into elementary school), main clans warred and posted aftermath topics exactly like CP did.

Not sure if serious, this is 2012 though, dw ill let cp members get brainwashed thinking there #1 at EoC because they fought a couple of main clans

You won't fight us, hardly any pure clan will fight us. We have to fight mains unless Hi and others step their game up and accept something

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

lol hostility

logic?

I know that retard, i'm saying they got it in red port for that reason or just wasn't using there heads, could have simply done it in purple portal to show kills/deaths, and they clearly had more so what i'm saying is how are they claiming there any good at EoC when they have fought main clans out opted and no kdr proof?

I also mentioned the timer because if they out opted the main clan then the ending amounts would be significantly different and I said there was no kdr because it was in red portal so it was pretty much pointless

unew

lol hostility

logic?

Lmfaoooo

And before KDR came out (Which is probably before your enrollment into elementary school), main clans warred and posted aftermath topics exactly like CP did.

Not sure if serious, this is 2012 though, dw ill let cp members get brainwashed thinking there #1 at EoC because they fought a couple of main clans

You won't fight us, hardly any pure clan will fight us. We have to fight mains unless Hi and others step their game up and accept something

Because clans don't know what to do for EoC and a significantly large number of people left every clan, but dw will happen sooner or later

1st - xl

2nd - hi

nuff said

who r u again?

Nah your comments are just making me giggle a little, makes it funner to reply to the retards on this game

You don't need to know who I am, maybe you'll realize soon enough ;)

the real question is, who are you?

Current Clan: Corrupt Pures

Pretty sure from all the times Chain invited me to his trip/p2p preps whilst I would troll around in w57/w124 all the time that Hi has a much better community and and there trips are allot better 2

would also see another 10invites but, gotta say he is a good recruiter, although half the people he invites don't app

Every1 knows thats why he was called Chain69 you dumb idiot now shut the **** up

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

lol hostility

logic?

unew

lol hostility

logic?

Lmfaoooo

Because clans don't know what to do for EoC and a significantly large number of people left every clan, but dw will happen sooner or later

Clan's dont know what to do? Apparently CP is ahead of the game. Its all practice, the short prep's we have in the red or white portals help us grow. Main clans have a huge level difference so we need to go to the portals for it. I really don't see much of a change other than new abilities and combat style. The game got more interesting.

#Clan-CP to setup a fight...everytime i join your irc channel and try asking for one i get banned, cba doing it 1000x lol.

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

@ Franco

pretty sure taking pride in massing isn't a good thing

@ Husky

You act like Main clanning and pure clanning is going to be the same

The mains you fought treated you as a main clan not a pure clan, because they want to become better at main clanning, pretty sure if they treated you as pures you'd of been cleared even quicker, although teaching your members how to main clan in EoC i'm not sure if its going to make you any better as a pure clan