Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2012 clan awards?

Alcher

The most competitive award will be for "most embarrassing adaptation"

CP - 99 defence

TLP - battlescape

FOE - batlescape

It's a tough one to be sure, although all 3 were fairly useless prior to EoC so at the end of the day no-one cares.

No offense but trying to adapt and pulling 13 for pk trips was more embarrassing m8. Nice champions league idiot welcome to europa league bro!!

naughty-memes-come-at-me-bro.gif

lolol

logo424157266651344990632.png

CP - 99 defence

TLP - battlescape

FOE - batlescape

It's a tough one to be sure, although all 3 were fairly useless prior to EoC so at the end of the day no-one cares.

No offense but trying to adapt and pulling 13 for pk trips was more embarrassing m8. Nice champions league idiot welcome to europa league bro!!

naughty-memes-come-at-me-bro.gif

lmfao trolling my team for dropping down into the same competition as yours, liverpool fans opinions aren't even relevant until you get out of the relegation battle

tumblr_lit5wdB6j21qcfba3o1_500-1.gif

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Spurs vs Lyon followed by Inter in the last 16.

May as well stick us in the Champs league with a draw like that.

Everyone's moved on, nobody really cares about the RS community anymore except the very few small cliques that are still around.

I did laff quite hard when I saw that, we have sparta prague followed by probably ajax

:teehee:

2psgcut.png
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p

CP - 99 defence

TLP - battlescape

FOE - batlescape

aww im sorry your clan tried to adapt and you could only pull 10 to mandatory events ;/. If your ever looking for a battlescape clan TLP may give you junior member after 3 weeks of being an app.

All jokes aside, I bet you feel really dumb and so much regrets for not going to battlescape. My clan averages 160 on forums a day with 600 posts and 50~ on ts. I am guessing your clans community is dead (which it already was).

CP - 99 defence

TLP - battlescape

FOE - batlescape

aww im sorry your clan tried to adapt and you could only pull 10 to mandatory events ;/. If your ever looking for a battlescape clan TLP may give you junior member after 3 weeks of being an app.

All jokes aside, I bet you feel really dumb and so much regrets for not going to battlescape. My clan averages 160 on forums a day with 600 posts and 50~ on ts. I am guessing your clans community is dead (which it already was).

I still can't comprehend how people are wasting their time playing a private server that is run by idiots. Can't wait to see your reactions when it gets hacked for the 100th time or whatever it is now.

Also even during/after EoC we were averaging around ~350. Before that we averaged around 1k-1.5k.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

CP - 99 defence

TLP - battlescape

FOE - batlescape

I still can't comprehend how people are wasting their time playing a private server that is run by idiots. Can't wait to see your reactions when it gets hacked for the 100th time or whatever it is now.

Also even during/after EoC we were averaging around ~350. Before that we averaged around 1k-1.5k.

I think if BS got hacked again everyone would laugh, this game is easy to make cash on and the fun factor about it is the competition, hence why TLP FOE among other clans migrated, to keep with the action and the activity. To argue against it's productivity would be stupid, whereas EOP has closed other clans are flourishing with activity on bs, it's not about the game it's about the clan. It's an rsps granted and if ever this game was compromised to the point of closure, I've no doubt another rsps will step in it's place providing more activity and action for those who use it.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

CP - 99 defence

TLP - battlescape

FOE - batlescape

I think if BS got hacked again everyone would laugh, this game is easy to make cash on and the fun factor about it is the competition, hence why TLP FOE among other clans migrated, to keep with the action and the activity. To argue against it's productivity would be stupid, whereas EOP has closed other clans are flourishing with activity on bs, it's not about the game it's about the clan. It's an rsps granted and if ever this game was compromised to the point of closure, I've no doubt another rsps will step in it's place providing more activity and action for those who use it.

Well said. If battlescape went down right this second we could say we had fun for the past month, EOP couldn't say the same.

CP - 99 defence

TLP - battlescape

FOE - batlescape

Well said. If battlescape went down right this second we could say we had fun for the past month, EOP couldn't say the same.

Really? I'm sure most of us could say we had fun doing other things than playing an imitation of a game that wasn't even good when the original was around 5 or so years ago.

But I guess some people don't have other options outside their computers :P

2psgcut.png