Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Warfare is back?!

Karl

Well hello there.

Some of you may remember me as Pure Warfare, others may remember me as PW.

But I am back for all your nostalgic needs.

A lot of people recently have been asking about PW and have genuinely been missing the community. I've always kept a backup of PW since it was my RuneScape legacy but due to changes in real life I was forced to close it. I had a lot going on and I had no time to give PW. Alongside this, Jagex ruined the game so there was no real point keeping PW online.

This has changed now, with the comeback of OSRS and the fact that legacy combat is back in RS3, means that there's a chance that there could be a community again.

I will be needing people to help out, as I still don't have the time. So if you're interested, send me a PM.

Enjoy,

Karl

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

*walks around the room clapping randomly groping girls*

j7g1zs.png

It's so easy to get lost in constantly having to present
Whatever face you believe a person wants to see rather than your own.
Yet we hesitate to surrender all of our insecurities. Move with me. move with me.
Only the ones we are most comfortable relinquishing. Move with me. move with me.

The only way we will see success is through our core players. These are vital members that are very rare to find nowadays but when we find them we treasure you guys. Us as ranks know that the members are what make this clan and our only duty is to direct your energy to our goals as a clan. Just to be honest I already know we may lose some of you on our journey. But just know we love you

2mx1j81.png

So much nostalgia in these posts, never realized that the posts extended all the from 2009 > 2013. The pinnacle of pure clanning is held in the posts in these forums aha, some legendary topics.

https://www.pure-warfare.com/topic/5031-1/

15k views and 500 replies across 25 pages?!?!

Thanks for putting the site back up, had a fun hour or two checking out some old posts haha.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

UHHHH

can i get a ban on this guy plz

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Karl. I don't think you should bother with trying to host the community again. We have made a home on Sharkbrew and Slushpuppy isn't doing that bad of a job. Switching between forums has been a hassle for us and I really don't want to go through it again. I suggest you talk to slushpuppy and discuss some things. Slushpuppy is trying to help us grow the community. He will probably need your help. But these forums are just too awesome. I'm laughing my ass off reading my old topics. Why did I not kill myself may I ask???

j7g1zs.png

It's so easy to get lost in constantly having to present
Whatever face you believe a person wants to see rather than your own.
Yet we hesitate to surrender all of our insecurities. Move with me. move with me.
Only the ones we are most comfortable relinquishing. Move with me. move with me.

The only way we will see success is through our core players. These are vital members that are very rare to find nowadays but when we find them we treasure you guys. Us as ranks know that the members are what make this clan and our only duty is to direct your energy to our goals as a clan. Just to be honest I already know we may lose some of you on our journey. But just know we love you

2mx1j81.png

人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人人◕ ‿‿ ◕人

this is pretty great

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Probably the only forums i feel safe browsing, and i got my old account back ;) :biggrin:

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

as karl is at work and cannot reply, i feel the need to let you all know:

he has not brought it back to 'compete' with sharkbrew or any other forums, he has pretty much put it up for nostalgic reasons.

if you all wish to 'bring it back' properly then, as he stated in this topic, he is going to need help. real life has taken over and he no longer has the time he used to devote to this site (im sorry).

ps, he told me about how big this forum was and i have to be honest, i never fully believed him. but now iv seen it up and had a look through i've gotta say that im amazed. i wish i had known about this community before. but alas, i was but a bairn ;)

1559-attractive-gamer-girl-taken.jpg?w=560

harharharhar

friend

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper