Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice's F2P Spur of the Moment Pleasure Sesh

maliceskapebannerbysheegi6.png

A Note to the Reader: Yea, this is long. But it took me like at least 20 minutes to write, so I think it's at least worth the read, to laugh at my failed attempts of 'Scape humor. Go on, go for it. You know you want to.

Today around noon I was chillin in the irl's when all of a sudden I was accosted by Iwis, Malice's legendary stoner Warlord and was told that an event would be good. I said no. However, upon getting offered nudes the chance of getting a bit of masser loot for our members, I accepted. Thus the trip was kicked off.

Malice vs V0P/FS

We massed fairly quickly, something that I, Malice's perhaps slowest member, was really impressed by. We headed out from world ninety's Fist of Guthix with a sound twenty or so. Upon hitting up the Bounty Hunter world of the day, we were up to twenty two. I was informed of the notorious pros, "V0P"'s location north of hills.

Malice! Starting: 22 Members

V0ltage Pures: Somewhere in the range of 20-30

FS Cc: Somewhat comparable to V0P's numbers. Perhaps a couple more.

Malice quickly rushed them, and began battle. However, the fight itself had little chance to begin, as Fearless, a team that is not scared of anyone (get it?) quickly charged us from the north. We called a fall in south, by the lava gap, and then pushed forward. With the extra momentum, we just went hard through them, clearing or pushing to clan wars the combined likes of Fs and V0P.

Unfortunately, the video of this one didn't quite turn up on the Tube. Oh well, no worries. Plenty of more action to be discussed, and viewed ;)

Malice! Ending: About 17

V0P/ FS: 0 in the wild, definitely a couple in clan wars.

malicestripmk4.gif

Malice vs Lithuanian Pures

After heading back to our world 90 stronghold to bank our loots- I picked up a sword that requires two hands to wield! - Iwis set up for us a 15 Minute Prep Run In with the "Lithuanians" as he calls them. Upon being offered they quickly accepted, and so we once again stocked our inventories quickly, and headed out to wait in a bh world. 15 or so minutes later, with swelled options, we made the trek up to the level 30 wilderness house, we sipped our pots, and charged on in.

Malice! Starting: 30 Members

Lithuanian Pures: 33 Members

It was a really tough fight in the beginning, with the Lith Pkers not giving away any of their ground. However we Malicers 'went hard,' and following a fall in, combined for some quick Ko's. Following a LP push, Malice pulled north a bit, and following a responding thrust, were able to overwhelm them with our combination of adamant arrows, rune scims, and f2p smite's.

Here we have two videos, making up for the last round :) Here 'tis

Unfortunately that second one's audio is sort of, messed, as of right now. Hopefully that gets changed sooner than later.

Malice! Ending: 19 Members

Lithuanian Pures: 0 Members

Thanks for the really good fight LP, lots of respect.

malicestripmk4.gif

Then came time for one of the best parts of the day, dinner. Malice members are familiar with my appetite for whales, and everyone knows it takes at least an hour and a half to eat those. Anyways I had like 2 or so, and came back, when I was informed that Malice was about to get another Prep, this time versus Exiled.

EX AND EOP DECKING MALICE

We met back up, equipping our team-40 capes and wizard hats, and once again, made the familiar set of clicks that brought us to world 57, a server that is good for player killing, or so I hurd. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know, as upon attempting to lead to clan wars, I suffered a virus-scan-attack, and was technically handicapped for like 5 minutes. And so what was a 15 minute prep turned into about 20, but hey no worries, they were a bit slow anyways. The opponent was Exiled, or so we thought. For those of you who don't know, they're a pretty new clan, like a week old ( a fact that [Ex]Clap_Town was happy to inform my counterpart in Elmoage, Ranq3r Elmo, in irc ). So yeah, they're a real clan. Trust them!

This was going to be for sure be a good, well matched, fun, enjoyable, hardcore, arrow slinging, rune scimming, binding, fandago. Right?

Not.

So like I said, I was virus updating. And then after like 10 white screens, in and out, I was able to log into the best game of all time, otherwise known as JaGex's RuneScape. Upon doing so, I was 15 hit by a pure clan who's names, upon reading them in Edgeville, consisted of EOP names. I informed Malice to be on the look out for EOP, as they were dangerously close to our location. How right I was, I wouldn't know until about 5 minutes later. Unfortunately, I died in trying to return, a stroke of bad luck that would be reiterated when Malice came to realize that our fight verse EX had turned into a full on E-Battle vs not only fifteen Exiled members, but also, one of the hardest clans of all time. Obviously I'm talking about EOP!

Malice! Starting: 28 Members

Exiled Starting: 20

EOP Starting: 15+

Ex MM Starting: 1

So like, yea, I'm sure you after checking the lead up to this, that you're certain that this would turn into one of the most high profile clan encounters of '09. Pretty good call, I'd say.

Check the video for yourself. It was a gg of Double-Team, almost better than myself and Tom versus M4G1CA, in bed safe clan wars of course.

Check out the advice/comments below before/while viewing.

Gotta compliment the naming of the video. It pretty well inspired me to name this fight the way that I did. However, I would like to point something out here. You can go ahead and flip ahead to 3:54. That's where the best part begins. Ex has invented something new and overall, revolutionary. Since "EluminatiRS" decided that a video of two clans on one was just sort of not stimulating enough, he included a two minute (lol?) irc conversation with a Malice Honoured Member. Way to change things up !

However, Malice's spirits on the day were not to be darkened. Despite saddened composure, and even worse, lessened banks, we decided to make the most of the day, heading out in a search for a higher opt'd, ExEOP. We invited a few Mayhem Makers, fresh off a win versus FOE- Grats guys! Upon a friend of Malice's arrival, 0bbymaulz, a true legend, accompanied by 10 of his masser? clan?, our opts were pretty large, just like Tom ^^ ;) So we set out, in search of the Double E's. We succeeded in killing 3 random EE members. That was sexy.

Afterwards we just went ahead and went player killing. We had fun, got some loot, and got some drops of NH Masser teams. It's interesting, our day ended much as it began.

Anyways, so yeah. That was Malice's Sunday Scape. Thanks to all clans/teams for the fights, save for Ex-EOP, for whom I have lost all respect. Congrats to MM for the win, and to whoever else had a good weekend. To Malice's own M Benjamin M, who made one of the worst attempts at quitting that I have ever seen, on his new fire cape. Also, to you, for reading all the way down here; you're probably like one of three. Oh yeah, also to Ex-EOP, for proving that even when you think a clan could go no lower, it's possible.

That's all for now,

Elmo.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** my life, missed the epic run in vs LP by two minutes then i had to go halfway during the EOP and EX prep

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

So many references to Tom N Eto in a e-sexual manner. I love it Elmo.

Whoa, I SO wish I was there, that LT fight looked INSANE!

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png