Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who Would Win?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, pures would win imo. Pures have very good organisation too, and we are actually decent at returning. My cousin is High Council in ROT and I've been with him while he's in a fight, and its not that different from Pures. It's funny how much mains get overrated around here.

You must be retarded.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

No, pures would win imo. Pures have very good organisation too, and we are actually decent at returning. My cousin is High Council in ROT and I've been with him while he's in a fight, and its not that different from Pures. It's funny how much mains get overrated around here.

You must be retarded.

Thanks for the input :thumbsup:

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

You must be retarded.

Thanks for the input :thumbsup:

Your welcome.

DP vs EOP matched f2p

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

700 (give or take) pures vs 360 (give or take) mains, about 280 of these mains are maxed while 450 of the pures are level 60s with 85 range.

lol pures stand no chance

No.

Not all mains are maxed in those clans. Theres alot of mains with all 80 stats in clans.

Outbreak mini's mains ALOT and we win most fights against them.

If we had a full out in the wild, the mains would be wearing mystic/rune mostly.

We would out-number them by a **** ton, and we would probably win.

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

700 (give or take) pures vs 360 (give or take) mains, about 280 of these mains are maxed while 450 of the pures are level 60s with 85 range.

lol pures stand no chance

No.

Not all mains are maxed in those clans. Theres alot of mains with all 80 stats in clans.

Outbreak mini's mains ALOT and we win most fights against them.

If we had a full out in the wild, the mains would be wearing mystic/rune mostly.

We would out-number them by a **** ton, and we would probably win.

those clans listed will have all mains maxed out,

it wasnt said if its f2p or p2p

3 pures cant take 1 main in f2p, so lets say 300 mains vs 900 pures in f2p, pures would lose

3 pures might be able to take 1 maxed main in p2p return gear, but considering the amount of summoning for mains compared to pures, i could say it could be pretty fun. But im leaning towards mains outtanking/returning the pures

Not even being biased, but I think TLP would win. We have already beat Foe, Eop, Cp, Fi in the last month or so in F2p matched and I heard MM was declining our offers.

MM + HF vs. TLP + Eop + Foe + Fi Full out P2p all on, returning on, fight west of GDZ east of Spider hill.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

EF if not matched.

VC vs IG +-1 F2P

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011