Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who Would Win?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TLP hardly losing anyone

EOP vs FI F2P 200 vs 200 Bounty Hunter GDZ - Returning OFF

Fatality would outpull and take the win, unless tactics miserably failed.

CPR vs DP P2P full out CLW classic, 20 def cap

128250368099.gif

Fatality would outpull and take the win, unless tactics miserably failed.

How do you outpull in a 200 vs 200 matched opts fight lol? Fatality, Tactics? O_O

@ded TLP, unless DP outpulls them

TLP vs CPR P2P Matched Opts [ real thing is happening tomorrow ]

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

How do you outpull in a 200 vs 200 matched opts fight lol? Fatality, Tactics? O_O

@ded TLP, unless DP outpulls them

TLP vs CPR P2P Matched Opts [ real thing is happening tomorrow ]

Oh you ment 200 opts... I was about to point out that neither clan would pull 200. I automatically assume that someone is talking about the amount of people if they use the format "clan pulls [number]". 200 opts... an odd number to choose since it can't be divided by 3.

~66.6 for each side... would be a tough fight, but as someone stated, EOP is much harder in 50v50 than 75v75, and it's in between. I'll still give my biased vote for FI.

128250368099.gif

Oh you ment 200 opts... I was about to point out that neither clan would pull 200. I automatically assume that someone is talking about the amount of people if they use the format "clan pulls [number]". 200 opts... an odd number to choose since it can't be divided by 3.

~66.6 for each side... would be a tough fight, but as someone stated, EOP is much harder in 50v50 than 75v75, and it's in between. I'll still give my biased vote for FI.

Oh, Just because we are ballsy enough to face the top 2 clans in 75 vs 75 and losing does not mean we are bad in 75 vs 75's lol, it means we are just not as good as THEM in 75 vs 75's, but vs other clans such as DP/FI the story is different. Although we lost 3-0 to both we put up a hell of a fight, we are probably overall better in 50 vs 50's but i garantee you we are just as good in 75 vs 75's. FOE will tell you themselves, we have beaten them before in a 70 vs 70 - BH, as for FI vs FOE, you guys were only able to take down 9 of their members in the first round, and then 6 in the second.

EOP vs FI 75 vs 75 F2P Clan Wars

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com