Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking For A F2p/P2p/Team/Clan

Evilmatt

#irclan

www.irrs.ipbfree.com

well we are #1 p2p med exactly at your level

we are beggining to get better at F2P

and we have a great community :)

we are begging to get more f2p preps, and a 4 vs 4 tourney aimed at minus 80 combat members :D

untitled-337gl6.gif

hey matt well id love you in my clan you see like a cool guy. We are not an foe or MM we do not pull 100 people, where 15 days old and are doing well tho we do need more experienced members, we have what it takes.

Give us a chance.

f2p/p2p

More info down page.

Our Reqs are 70 stat.

fesig.png

Forums | Members list | #CLAN-FE |

[ Our member list got hacked im making a new one ]

V. Why you should join Final Existence.

1. An excellent community

2. A high standard

3. Leadership.

4. Respect.

6. All-Around Events

You get free cookies!; no you cannot see the carfax report.

44123308t.jpg

32962367.jpg

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

join veneratio, apply at www.vo-rs.us. check out the irc #veneratio. JOIN US

emm nice stats you meet the reqs . it'd be nice if you joined veneratio. i'll tell you reasons when u apply for us . gl

veneratiocopyec1.png

#irclan would be your best choice

Http://www.irrs.ipbfree.com

#1 p2p med

Everything we do we have fun which is most important

Everyone is around your cb level so i know you would fit in perfectly

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Ok, if you need more details about malice PM me in irc ([M]Kinsey|Elmo)

otherwise... Malice was founded around 2 years ago with two strong leaders, since then we have progressed throught the ranks consistantly pulling and improving throughout weeks. We currently pull around 50-70 to weekend events and 25-40 to P2P events. We have strong leadership and we cater for all timezones with all sorts of unnoficial events organised by our council members (Monster killing eg. bandos, kbd, giant mole. Mini wars against all pure clans and preps). We have an average combat of about 72 so im sure you'd fit in.

www.clanmalice.com

#malice

Hopefully see you round :)

jja4k0.png

Try Epidemic ;) We're an active F2P ( #3 F2P currently ) clan with fun P2P events. We have mini's every day and preps during the week. A friday, saturday (f2p) and sunday (p2p) trip. You won't get bored in Epidemic since we have loads of events. Plus you can always pk/train/quest together with Epidemic members if you want to.

If you're interested in Epidemic just go to #Epidemic and ask an halfop+ about Epidemic if you want to find out more about Epidemic ;).

You can find out forums here: http://www.epidemic-rs.com/forums/

If you would like to see some of our recent events ( videos ) check our youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/EpidemicVideos

Goodluck finding a suitable clan ;)

~<3 Sandra :wub:

heartline8.gif

#mayhem-makers

check the forums out

www.mm-rs.org

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Hey Matt! Your stats are extremely nice, and there are several options for you! If you join a pure clan, most will let you join a PK Team aswell. In my opinion you should join a clan and a pk team. They are both extremely fun.

PK teams I would recommend are; Notorious pkers & KWAS (Killing with a smile), not sure if the later is still alive. Google them and i'm sure you'll find the links to there forums/irc/vent.

Now onto clans, I would definitely say clans are better than pking teams; they are more fun & you definitely get more out of them.

I would suggest joining a clan like Epidemic. Which you can find at #epidemic in the Swiftkit IRC or Mirc, or go to there forums www.epidemic-rs.com. You might want to watch some of there videos, which can be found here: www.youtube.com/epidemicvideos.

It's an extremely decent clan, Currently holding the #3 spot in F2P but frequently beating #1 & #2. They are extremely capable in P2P holding about the #6 place, often beating higher placed clans aswell. I hope you make the choice and have a good future with whatever pure clan you pick.

quote1k.jpg
tumblr_ljojrbFGhz1qbj8f2o1_500.gif
123123123123123123123.jpg

It's an extremely decent clan, Currently holding the #3 spot in F2P but frequently beating #1 & #2. They are extremely capable in P2P holding about the #6 place, often beating higher placed clans aswell. I hope you make the choice and have a good future with whatever pure clan you pick.

i lol'd

#malice

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

I think you should join Mayhem Makers because we are the best clan for you, wouldn't join E unless you like crashing planned run-ins

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png