Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Undefeated Friday - Owning Mains and Such.

Uaex V Jad

Don't make invalid assumptions, pal. Friday trips are now P2P, since we're a P2P-based clan. + Members enjoy p2p trips rather than f2p. We ran to gap to inform AA off us, since you guys were crashing our planned run-in with AA.

Anyways, it was fun. Respect to MM for keeping up a good fight. Cya guys tomorrow <3

Invalid Assumptions?

The ONLY reason you stopped Friday F2P's is because for a full month MM STOMPED you guys in BOTH servers. So now, instead of focusing on F2P #1, your focusing on regaining opts and confidence to compete in ANY server.

Thanks for the fight, last post on this thread.

See you tomorrow.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Invalid Assumptions?

The ONLY reason you stopped Friday F2P's is because for a full month MM STOMPED you guys in BOTH servers. So now, instead of focusing on F2P #1, your focusing on regaining opts and confidence to compete in ANY server.

Thanks for the fight, last post on this thread.

See you tomorrow.

If that's what you think. You realize this is a game? We are here to have fun. That's what our leaders are focusing on. As I said before, we have more fun in P2P, which is why our P2P trips are now Friday's and Sunday's.

Love that we p2p on fridays again, And now MM can actually compete and have the confidence to come fight us it makes it even better.

Free loot and, lots of action, great fun all round :)

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

We weren't hiding from MM. The spirit of the game is to have fun, and how we execute that is P2P Fridays.

mm and foe have been competing for a long time.....

when mm loses, we either keep going or end our trip, then we look forward and do our best to improve

when this happens to foe... you guys end your trip, and when you getfed up with it you guys just switch to p2p or f2p

not the first time this has happened...

I lied about last post

Serious? Naw. Just your members saying "point is to have fun" Why not have fun in F2P? xplayne.

P2P = more fun.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

when mm loses, we either keep going or end our trip, then we look forward and do our best to improve

when this happens to foe... you guys end your trip, and when you getfed up with it you guys just switch to p2p or f2p

You're probly too newfag to know, but remember when every clan P2P'd normally on Fridays? MM and Fi ran to F2P, we followed. Lol. MM started the trend. No room to talk really. :cool:

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Why is this effecting you guys? Just switch your Friday's to P2P, if you feel F2P is going be boring without us. This game is about having fun... :whistling:

We had a pretty good day, lots of action + loot.

Good fights Hf + MM, see you guys tomorrow.

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

Why is this effecting you guys? Just switch your Friday's to P2P, if you feel F2P is going be boring without us. This game is about having fun... :whistling:

cya guys sunday then since you will be in p2p tommorow? cause its fun

in mm we want the majority of our members to have fun, not everyone in mm is p2p

If so, go ahead and remove your saturday f2p for p2p, you guys are only interested in fun right?

Do not be the next M4n, and do not forget there is a warning system. And please mate don't post flame baits just look at the topic if you have nothing good to say it's really REALLY not worth the time and effort to move your fingers and type **** for no reason at all, if you were mad from the outcome, than wait till next week and leave the fighting in BH not on these forums got it kiddo?

mkygcz.jpg

I don't see how it's "weak" to be in P2P fighting a P2P main clan over F2P against a pure clan, considering risking a good 200-400k in P2P vs mains who'll risk 1m next to a gear of 40k vs 40k. :O

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

Johal, you have it all wrong. It is our leader's duty to provide free membership to those in the clan who cannot afford it.

He mention members have more fun in f2p. I'm concluding since we won't have Friday's F2P anymore, your F2P trips won't be as much fun. Your job is to fix that, and make your Friday trips exciting.

vi1fo7.png

Didn't he tele from walli 4 times earlier?

Lol wat.

Lol at my tanking on Mm at gap.

I truely showed my tanking skill today agianst Hf and Mm. :cool:

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Vice versa :banana:

Change your Sunday's to f2p? If not, don't tell us to change our Saturday's to P2P.

the MAJORITY of our members enjoy free to play either because they are not P2P or just simply like F2P better, that is why we have 4 f2p trips, and 2 p2p trips a week.

i'm just saying this is not the first time foe has been switching their fridays to f2p to p2p or p2p to f2p, obviously me not knowing everything about you guys, i am going to assume because you are struggling in f2p now

so if your clan thinks p2p is much more fun, wy not just witch saturday to p2p as well, and just have a small f2p trip on the weekdays

and if any of your members are F2P, thats too bad, your leaders problem right?

the MAJORITY of our members enjoy free to play either because they are not P2P or just simply like F2P better, that is why we have 4 f2p trips, and 2 p2p trips a week.

i'm just saying this is not the first time foe has been switching their fridays to f2p to p2p or p2p to f2p, obviously me not knowing everything about you guys, i am going to assume because you are struggling in f2p now

so if your clan thinks p2p is much more fun, wy not just witch saturday to p2p as well, and just have a small f2p trip on the weekdays

and if any of your members are F2P, thats too bad, your leaders problem right?

Which is why Saturday is F2P. What's the problem? :banana:

Johal, I have to laugh at what you are saying. You don't always end up doing what is the funnest. Just because we favor P2P dosn't mean that we are only going to P2P. Just because you like to PK dosn't mean you arn't going to have to train.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

well done foe

you obviously aren't slumping XD

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it