Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Most Respected Clan?

Kruckcrusher

I don't know if any of you remember this clan but... TF. (The Fallen)

This was easily the most respected clan back in the day. They never were unhonorable, their leaders were kind yet strong, and all of their members represented the clan well.

Better than FI

Better than E

Better than FOE

TF will always be the clan I respect the most, and I've never seen a clan come close to them. (Not even TH, mah fav clan)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TF didn't -do- anything though. Like literally they wouldn't do anything with the there clans - no fights, no run-in's, nothing, they were in their own little world. Nothing wrong with that per say, but I don't know if we should even consider them a part of the pure world.

A - Were never that strong but had a great community and were more of a clan of true friends who did it for fun while staying alive for a long time.

:blink: Can remember us hunting/fighting Fatality months ago :biggrin:

Veneratio, Malice, Ascendency.

Banana

This was easily the most respected clan back in the day. They never were unhonorable, their leaders were kind yet strong, and all of their members represented the clan well.

Better than FI

Better than E

Better than FOE

TF will always be the clan I respect the most, and I've never seen a clan come close to them. (Not even TH, mah fav clan)

I totally agree, I feel they were respected a lot and just did what clans should of done. They had a community, a sense of togetherness. A sense of PKing for fun and not for ranks.

did you say epidemic took #1 lol

I said competing / taken.

They are currently competeing for #1 and if they do it again this Saturday then I guess it's taken.

That's what I meant by that, and I mean F2P of course. :)

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

My greatest respect goes to malice, tlp and dv

No1 respects these guys as much as they should be, they never post their events here, never really post on "top clan list" with their immature ******** antics, and i don't know man, to me, never have had a problem with, maybe an argument or 2 but no way enough to say im annoyed by these clans

Rest of these clans u guys naming no offense to them but in the past, major problems with and would be annoying as hell at times, but m, tlp and dv for so long they just usually keep to themselves and not be an annoyance or cancer to the pure community im ok with that, been a very long time since i hear anything bad about em

Better than FI

Better than E

Better than FOE

They didn't exactly do very much to be involved in controversies and stuff to cause people to not respect them, pretty much like a lot of pure country clans. I think at that time, at least to my knowledge, they were one of the few GMT based pure clans. When you don't do much, you don't get in controversies. Their members besides a few staff didn't participate in PC.

FI is only respected at the moment because they're not the powerhouse they used to be so they're much more quiet.

I guess I respect Epidemic, it isn't easy to go to a top #3 clan in that era of pure clanning in such a short time with lower levels.

fatality - they always seem to not be the clan that flames, have some good mates thats been in that clan, and some that are i think.o.0. anyways i love them, they've been one of the oldest clans around, and always a pleasure to have around.

TLP- most people only recognize tlp cause of their high skill ability in p2p, but they were one of the first clans to bring out a huge history in runescape, they were pretty much to be the first clan to have 20 defense members, and tbh, looking at how runescape has changed today, thats something to be proud about, they've written themselves in the history of pures, and should be greatly respected for that.(no flame intended, if u believe i am flaming).

epidemic - they've been through so much ****, having to deal with flame over and over again, and still is able to show the pure community that they don't give a **** what all of u think. their goals is to be #1, and it will be achieved.

malice + ascendency - they have some of the nicest communities out their..those are the clans that you could join, kill other clans, and always enjoy it.

EOP - they have had so much awful slumps, and yet they still fighting, they still around. and they have probably the best stats in the pure community.

CP- most people dont know much about them, but they are a pretty awesome clan, always a pleasure watchin them war and mini, fun bunch of people tbh.

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

TLP- they were pretty much to be the first clan to have 20 defense members, and tbh, looking at how runescape has changed today, thats something to be proud about,

That's exactly why I hate them :(

I'm an old fart in that I still cling on to the arbitrary ruling that you're pure if you have 1 def, end of. :<

They didn't exactly do very much to be involved in controversies and stuff to cause people to not respect them, pretty much like a lot of pure country clans. I think at that time, at least to my knowledge, they were one of the few GMT based pure clans. When you don't do much, you don't get in controversies. Their members besides a few staff didn't participate in PC.

FI is only respected at the moment because they're not the powerhouse they used to be so they're much more quiet.

I guess I respect Epidemic, it isn't easy to go to a top #3 clan in that era of pure clanning in such a short time with lower levels.

That's a valid point but even in their small wars and their limited activity it was 100% genuine and 100% maturity. I dunno, maybe your right and if they had ever gone big that woulda changed but I'm gonna keep my romantic notion that they were just a big ass group of good people.

That's a valid point but even in their small wars and their limited activity it was 100% genuine and 100% maturity. I dunno, maybe your right and if they had ever gone big that woulda changed but I'm gonna keep my romantic notion that they were just a big ass group of good people.

Haiiii Kosher! Long time no see!

How you been sir?

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Ascendency,Malice,Foe dunno why but I just respect em.

Ye, FOE deserves my respect too, they have been the driving force behind the pure world for a long time

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png