Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"#1"

walli

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that was an interesting topic?

The only reason we "Logged back to f2p" is because we had a planned PKRI vs Carnage, but its cool to post things without knowing anything, i understand... YA EPIDEMIC WE SUCK! you hear that guys?!?!? Liek lets go b4cK to effff twooo peee s0 w3 c4n g3t 0ur p1x1ls b4ck 0h k4y?

TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL.

See you Saturday you P2P KINGS! MEOWWWWWW

-Chad

Maybe you shouldn't crash us on F2p.

Good job on being hypocrites.

Edit- Respect is a 2 way street when you crashed us in F2p that respect is gone.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Maybe you shouldn't crash us on F2p.

Good job on being hypocrites.

Edit- Respect is a 2 way street when you crashed us in F2p that respect is gone.

we never crashed you? we went in to get mm and you showed up seconds before, by the time we went in it was already too late. im sure foe has done this at one point or another. should i lose all respect i have for foe casue they "crashed" one fight?

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Who said i ever had ANY respect for Foe?

EDIT: Who said E ever had respect for Foe?

Lol then stop bitching about us raping you in P2p because no one cares.

First of all we didn't know you were fighting you can clearly see that in the vid.

Either way you got your asses handed to you by a bunch of level 60s,

Lol doesn't matter you crash but don't expect us to take that laying down.

"you reap what you sow"

Its pretty pathetic that its actually officials in Foe doing alot of the flaming, anyway good job on your sunday, see you saturday.

Lol kid you came on to our topic talking **** don't expect me to take that sitting down.

Get off this topic before you get in trouble with your leaders.

Lol doesn't matter you crash but don't expect us to take that laying down.

"you reap what you sow"

Yeah i know its just the fact that we have a false reputation for crashing,we never intentionally crash, i mean sometimes **** just happens

Lol kid you came on to our topic talking **** don't expect me to take that sitting down.

Get off this topic before you get in trouble with your leaders.

Yeah i actually tried to edit that second bit out but you were too quick to quote it.

we never crashed you? we went in to get mm and you showed up seconds before, by the time we went in it was already too late. im sure foe has done this at one point or another. should i lose all respect i have for foe casue they "crashed" one fight?

How dumb can you be? "we never crashed you? we went in to get mm and you showed up seconds before, by the time we went in it was already too late." Foe couldn't of shown up seconds before the fight if they were already in the altar waiting for Mm?

On topic:

Gj Foe

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

How dumb can you be? "we never crashed you? we went in to get mm and you showed up seconds before, by the time we went in it was already too late." Foe couldn't of shown up seconds before the fight if they were already in the altar waiting for Mm?

On topic:

Gj Foe

ok then mm and E rushed in at almsot the same time? im not gonna start a flame war here, im telling you our side of things. E had no intentions of crashing.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

ok then mm and E rushed in at almsot the same time? im not gonna start a flame war here, im telling you our side of things. E had no intentions of crashing.

Should watch my vid Mm and Foe were fighting for a good 30 secs(vid is sped up) before E came in

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

I remember when Epidemic started out, you would do anything to get on FOE's good side and become "FOE" jr, now you're all high and mighty because you're pulling 2x everyone else and winning in F2P, the place where it's all about opts.

Sorry E, unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.

Should watch my vid Mm and Foe were fighting for a good 30 secs(vid is sped up) before E came in

30 Seconds lmfao? What has your room turned into some kind of time warp? It's apparent in your video Epidemic rushed in about 5-10 seconds after you began warring.

Good job on Sunday FOE! :)

30 Seconds lmfao? What has your room turned into some kind of time warp? It's apparent in your video Epidemic rushed in about 5-10 seconds after you began warring.

Good job on Sunday FOE! :)

why do you care? You crashed with your almighty army of mithril and lost now go get bob to give you a hug and kiss goodnight.

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior