Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"#1"

walli

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job FOE, but I liked Cha0s Pur3's topics more :tongue:

me too u know, but unfortunately i wake up on monday and see nobody has botherd to make a topic,

so i have to do this in the space of 5 mins between writing 3000 words on the alternative dispute resolutions available in english law.

So yea, **** happens.

#TEAM-WALLI

me too u know, but unfortunately i wake up on monday and see nobody has botherd to make a topic,

so i have to do this in the space of 5 mins between writing 3000 words on the alternative dispute resolutions available in english law.

So yea, **** happens.

Fair enough, not a bad topic overall for minimal time spent on it. Doesn't matter much anyways I guess, as long as you had fun pking :thumbsup:

HAHAHAH shittier topic than the ones you make when you're drunk

Oh well was a fun night that night, but it felt like mowing over people one after another.

GF to all clans gl next week

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Yep, if you see Fi Zarq in bh/pvp, chances are that he did bring a master wand and mage's book. That is how Fi rolls.

Lol he tried to run into single right from the beginning of the runin :blush: I'd rather bring good gear that idc as much about fighting till death. That's how FOE rolls :cool:

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Nice I guess, but beating a f2p based clan isn't that much of an accomplishment.

Hopefully the competition grows so there can see some closer fights on Sundays. Gj, and congrats.

Lol easy to said that when no one is willing to fight us.

At most Tlp and Fi at least tried.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012